What Timeframe Do You Trade?

I prefer using M15-H4 timeframes. In my opinion, these ones are the most convenient for the vast majority of traders, however every trader decides by himself what timeframe will suit the most. Actually, it also depends on your strategy, however traders must create strategies only for their timeframes and not vice versa. If you will create a strategy and then choose a timeframe, then obviously your strategy won’t work. If you’re a novice then try to avoid scalping M1-M15 timeframes, and choose between investing 1W-1M or daytrading H1-D1. I guess it will be the best option for beginners.

I am still on demo but practice on higher time frame only.

That’s good on demo one should practice on higher TFs, this gives more clarity your strategies will come out based on your analysis. I prefer to trade on shorter TF usually 15 - 30 m on live.

I mostly prefer the 15-minute time frame because of the trading opportunities and lower chance of losing.

I mainly scan the markets at the Daily timeframe but place trades in the 4 Hour timeframe

Short trades are always better. I never exceed 10 minutes

After I switched from being a part-time trader to a full-time trader, I worked across multiple time frames. Since I’m into day trading currently, I trade off 15-minute charts and use 60-minute charts to find primary trends prevailing in the market.

I practice on higher timeframes for now.