What to do on the weekend

thank you profesor pips, i love the work youre doing keep doing what youre doing

1 Like

thank you very much forexunlimited, ive just started my trading journey as ive only just stared to tade with real capital, it helping me alot and im learing from my mistakes already :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you tradeforex077, have you got any books on the psychology of trading that you would recomend?

1 Like

thanky you very much salaoyul

1 Like

thank you treeny, i more invest into crypto as i use it for long term

1 Like

thank you Xocai02E thats very helpful, its taken me awhile to reply to all these messages loll

1 Like

thank you very much maxpov

1 Like

That’s ok mate, my grammar seems to have gone out the window, but seriously find time to chill, otherwise fx can become all encompassing and next you know your on the computer 16 hours a day.
In the beginning reward yourself with time and use it wisely to learn, then reward yourself with earnings and that will allow you time to chill and do other things.

2 Likes

I believe that now it is quite profitable to work with the broker ExpertOption. In terms of work, he turned out to be quite convenient and profitable - I was pleased with him.

2 Likes

Yeah check this out.

1 Like

Some do behind-the-scene-work like backtesting and analysis for trading in the following week others just spend time with family.

Spend time with family, I think most have a full time job and trade mornings and evenings

2 Likes

Spending weekend in the woods with a metal- detector to find the coins in the ground and caves which I lost during the week on the FX market…:rofl:

1 Like

I usually spend a few hours reviewing past trades and looking at macro economics. But I need time to unwind as well. All work and no play you know the rest

Review the trading of the week, draw out zones for the upcoming week…And rest along with it

True, most people here are not full-time traders.

On the weekend, I suggest that you review your trading history, perhaps you should also consider new strategies. You can also just relax for yourself. Trading is very stressful, and sometimes you just need to relax and forget about everything.

Relax and spend time with your loved ones. Do something that makes you happy and if you feel like you have more time - you can review your past trades.

just enjoy your weekend and dont think about forex market much…

I usually take rest on the weekends because I trade forex full-time on the weekdays. The whole week goes quite stressful, so I have decided to dedicate this time to my well-being and spend some quality time with my family. I do my best on other days but weekends are for relaxing only.