What trading platform do you prefer and why?

I am right now trying out ICMarkets Ctrader platform, and Im loving it, it’s the best platform I have seen so far for the retail trader, it got exellent chart trading with the ability to move your tp and sl levels across the chart with your mouse, it even got a DOM level 2, executions is very good to, spreads are the smallest I ever seen, for me, this is the best scalping platform out there. and you can trade EA’s on it to, in Ctrader they call it Calgo, I think this is a great replacement for MT4

I use MT4 and its one of the most user friendly platform available, its very convenient to use.

MT4 is my preferred, you can trade with the various options like ios / Android, Desktop applications.

MT4, maybe just because for now I’m not familiar with nothing else, and maybe cause is most widespread (according to my opinion).

What about zulutrade, any of you here performing actually social trading ?

I use E-signal. It comes at a price, but is very extensive. It was the recommended software at the forex course i took.
The course leader said the data given by Metatrader is rubbish (meaning incomplete and shows only a limited amount of markets), whereas E-signal combines data from all over the world, into one chart.

I’d like to hear some opinions on this.

I’m almost sure which course that is hehe.
I’m still using mt4 and find it OK for my beginner needs. Once I can dedicate more time to forex or once I consider trading live I’ll probably give some of those paid platforms - e-signals, ninja trader and so on - a try.

Personally I have only traded in MT4, can you guys suggest some more platforms for not so advanced trader which I can try out?

I go with MT4 Platform. Easy to use and understandable one. Also you can able to use on your Tablet as well as Android Phones.

I use zulutrade platform mostly for autotrading services but also I do and manual trading here and there - and he feed is pretty good :wink:

so far i am trading with MT4 and its the best trading system in forex industry. simple system, easy to understand and trade.

Zulutrade is the only platform that makes it available for both traders and followers to make money - profitable solution for all parties involved.

I use ninja trader I think it’s a great platform. The chart trader is easy to use can be acted upon quickly.

Hi…
I always use MT4, it is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. The software consists of both a client and server component.
It is the best trading platform.

No matter what i always prefer mt4 platform and it is my favorite .

I would recommend traders checking out CQG FX if they are looking for an alternative to MT4. Its an ECN style platform that offers a full DOM with pricing coming from FD. I have used it both on the Futures and now FX side, and have always enjoyed some of the advanced features, such as the easy alert trading.

For me, since I’m still a newbie, Zulutrade’s signal provider is a good option. It allows me to trade in real time and learn as well.

I am newbie started demo with MT4 and liked the platform. Planning to open Real MT4 account with FXCM.
Any one who used their MT4 platform suggest if its good or any issues?

Support your comment ZuluTrade is a great place for beginners :wink: or for people that have no trade as well, I like zuluTrade the platform has made me amazingly good money :wink: what about you guys, who are you folloing on zulutrade?

Hi Chitmoody,

Welcome to BabyPips! :slight_smile:

Along with the feedback you receive from others, I wanted to let you know that as FXCM’s representative on this forum, I’m available to answer your questions in the Broker Aid Station.