What trading platform do you prefer and why?

I use and I hope that this platform Metatrader 4 is the most versatile and is used in various markets such as shares, futures exchange market also.

What about zulutrade? any of you guys actually trading on zulutrade?

I use MT4,because it is very simple,user friendly and most used by the traders in the world. I can manage my data of my transactions.It manages my account as a trader. I can have analysis of my transactions . More over I can use MT4 on my android smart mobile phone.Not only this ,but it also provides me a large range of charting tools. There are lots of free Expert advisors available on internet that can be used on MT platform.

I find Mt4 simple but annoyingly uncustommisable.

The pair cells are to hard to distinguish one from another. Simple solution would be to let users color the cells in different colors, like green for pairs where you have a trade set up currently

I find FXCM Trade Station one of the best along with MT4. They are both fast, and I can never remember having requites with trade station. As far as Zulu trade or mirror trades, I don’t care for them to much. I opened a demo account with Zulu, picked the top traders to follow and let the system run. After a month I had lost over half my account, now this was a demo account. So with these accounts you still have to make sure the trade is good and make the decision to enter or not, when I did this, actively participated my account did better. I have never met an EA I could trust, LOL.

I think you make a great point about never following an automated strategy blindly. Most strategies are designed to work best only in specific market conditions. The key is assessing current market conditions and applying the appropriate system accordingly.

For example, range-based systems tend to work best when the market is moving sideways, while momentum-based systems tend to work best when the market is trending. However, it’s not always that simple as you can see from the table below. Other factors play a part including volatility. Below is an example of a table that quantitative strategist David Rodriguez updates every Monday on DailyFX.com. It shows his preferred strategies for the coming week.

You mentioned that you use the FXCM Trading Station, so you might be interested to know the same account login you use for that platform will now allow you to access Mirror Trader to automate these DailyFX PLUS strategies.

Hey guys!

I use FXPM from FXST for scalping crazy low spreads and the matrix style means I have 4 charts worth of info on one matrix meaning I can scan more of the market for PA scalps without having to have 100 monitors!! For mid to longer term I use MT4 charts but place trade through Viking trader as I like the 1 click trading big easy to read easy to use buttons detachable price windows and charts (not as good charts hence why the MT4)

Cheers guys!!

MT4, cause there are many indicators, that can be added in it, changing the color scheme e.t.c. I mean, it is customizable.

Fully agree with Andrew.

I am using Trade Interceptor, MT4 would be great if it has 2m, 3m, 10m, H2, H3, and H8 intervals like in TI

Any comments on the CTrader?

My reply to this is zulutrade! By far the best trading platform out there available for followers! At least to my experience!

Using metatrader4 is best and famous trading platform…
Using this platform, we can use many menu tools and using many script (EA) there…

MT4 probably is widely used. I just don’t get it why people don’t use mt5 yet.

Because there is no compatibility with MQL4. Most indicators are written in MQL4 and they are not compatible with MT5((( that’s why I use MT4. Also, not all of brokers expressed support for this TP.

I’ve read that MT4 are best for beginners. Are there any comments and suggestions? TIA newbie here

how about checking zulutrade? Open a following account with platform and you will see the holy grail for newbies making money from copying the professional traders.

Agree with this. IMO it’s the most customizable platform with many indicators that can help you to become a profitable trader.

Check out zulutrade, you can trade in many different ways, you can also acquire a lot of followers along the way but, i can assure you, like it or not, if you cant trade no EAs can actually do that for you…

I use MT4 for longer term chart studies, but on a day to day basis I trade off of the FxPM Software by FxST. In my opinion you cannot beat their spreads and execution, and if you like trading short term its perfect for that.