What trading tools do you regularly use?

Hello everyone! I’m a product manager for one of the brokers, I’m new to the whole Forex thing and need to get some general understanding about what the experienced traders do and, specifically, what they use.

I’m currently building a roadmap for the trading tools that we’re going to give our users, and I need to get some priorities on what’s more important. And asking the community about what they actually need seems like a natural thing to do.

So, long story short: can you please tell me what trading tools you actively use in your day-to-day trading?
Do you do technical analysis or fundamental is your thing? Or is it a bit of both?
Excel spreadsheets? Trading journals? Economic news? Risk calculators? Order setup assistant? Correlations? Or is it something completely different?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TYB7CWF
This is a short survey (just 2 questions), I’d really appreciate it if you spent 30 seconds completing it. Promise to share results with everyone once I get more data (I’m planning multiple sources for this).

If you have any suggestions on how to change this survey, please let me know: I’m fairly sure I make little sense there because Forex is a relatively new area for me.

Any input from any of you will be extremely valuable - and most likely not just for me.

Thank you!

You’re probably on the wrong forum. The vast majority here are beginners and a lot of the replies you receive will not be indicative of what experienced traders do

1 Like

Thank you, CarlosRay! Where do you think is the best place for me to ask this?