What was the biggest change forex did to your life?

Hellooo. :slight_smile: I’m all alone in my room right now, and I’ve been thinking of how my life is completely different from how it was a year ago. Haha. :smiley: (The year’s about to end so let me reminisce okay! :stuck_out_tongue: )

I mean, there are definitely a lot of things that contributed to these changes, and I guess forex also played a part in that? Rather than financially though, I think the change in me brought by forex is more personal. Like, I’ve become less emotional. Because of forex, I’ve developed this “You lost? Okay. Learn from it. Next.” mindset, when I would have just cried about it before.

Haha. Am I making sense? Anyway, how about you guys? What was the biggest change forex did to you or to your life? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Only been at it for 7 months but if I could guess… Forex could make it really good or really bad and maybe somewhere in the middle. Either way, buckle up for a wild ride.

Cheers

Same goes for me.

But the the most surprising and significant thing that happened to me actually was to be recognized visualy.

Where forex had made me become more aware of my apearance and health resulting me working out more and getting in shape.

So in the end I turn out to be more handsome and ripped just because of forex.

Haha… :laughing:

4 Likes

Change? Forex gave me a job. A reliable one.

1 Like

Hmm. This is a tough one.

I’d say the biggest change is that I now think about the many ways one can make money. And that if I continue to keep learning, it may just be enough to become additional income! Right now I’m just making enough to buy me one latte a month :joy:

4 Likes

Trading has taught me discipline, patience and persistance.

6 Likes

Wow, where do I even start?
I used to always think I was a decently disciplined individual, partly due to the outside world having the same bias towards me. One problem I knew I always had was with my money management. I was a straight up clown when it came to spending and saving. So, before diving head first into the world of Forex, during the weeks at the school of pipsology and reading about risk management I knew I was going to struggle with how much of my capital I was willing to put in a particular trade and so forth. And I was right. I had 2 margin calls and almost crashed a 3rd demo account (1,000,000,000) :roll_eyes:. You don’t need to tell me, I already know; I’m a hopeless trader. But then, after continuous extensive reading (articles & forums) & personal resolve I think I’ve turned a slight corner. Not just in my trades but in my life as well. I’ve come around to scrutinizing my spending habits as thoroughly as I do my trades.

Thank you Forex and fellow traders :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

same here!

1 Like

Forex made me focused , Thee are many changes in my life as Now I found a way to use my extra time in a good activity that will finally giv eme a income support. I am planned and disciplined now. I have to mange my time between trading and routine life. I leave many habits that were hurdle in my life as lack of planning , hurriness and time management.

Forex has taught me the limitations of myself or more precisely the psychology aspect. Even when I think outside the box - forex has taught me to take more risk on myself which I wasn’t willing to do before and I’m so happy for it. I’m more keen to taking risk and jumping in potential opportunities that I could benefit from.

The ability to work from home, think about things logically, and keep up to date with the markets were all things that fundamentally changed how I view the world. I’m very thankful that I was able to end up this way because I have learned so much in the process aside from the rest.

It made me a disciplined trader and taught me the importance of keeping emotions in control.

1 Like

That’s great. Discipline is the key in forex trading.

I think I learned how to be more disciplined. Not just about trading, but in various areas of my life.

1 Like

i think patience. In the beginning i was way too immature.

One thing - not to be greedy.

I agree with you, even I have become more sorted and disciplined after I started trading in forex market. Not only while trading, but otherwise also, I look at life with a more practical manner now

Trade has definitely made a difference in my life. Because despite the fact that it is considered one of the areas of business here you are constantly faced with specific points that do not fit into the classical canons. For example, you are constantly interacting directly with your money and have to control not only the situation in the market, but also yourself so that the work goes on purpose. In addition, the market requires constant analysis of the situation and you have to stay aware of all the events, control your statistics, find your weaknesses and so on. In fact, all this allows you to become smarter and stronger. And I can say that trading is positive for stationary business as well, because you start to better understand people’s psychology and pay more attention to the smallest details.

I think that trading has made me more calm and disciplined. It’s a real school of life and business that makes you strong, focused, teaches you how to find your way out of any even the most difficult situation. And it’s a really cool experience that has brought me a lot more than I have invested, if you know what I mean. And if suddenly you’re just on the verge of this business, you don’t have to doubt it, just try it, because it’s worth it. I won’t deny that this business isn’t for everyone. But it’s a fact that you’ll need this experience.

Yes, I think that the main thing that trading has brought to life for every successful trader is first of all money and stability. You should agree that there are not so many business options that can be launched by almost anyone. This is a huge opportunity and everyone should definitely at least try it. Although I know people who did not succeed, they lacked knowledge or were interrupted by emotions. It happens sometimes, too, and it’s no big deal. But I am sure that if they had the courage to try again, they would have succeeded too.