What was the biggest change forex did to your life?

Hahahaha. I’m not sure if this is legit or you’re being sarcastic. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: I wish Forex would have the same effect on me! :smiley: Hahaha.

1 Like

Aww. :blush: That’s great. :blush: How long have you been trading forex? And is this your sole source of income? :slight_smile:

At least you’re earning something! :smiley: Haha. Maybe this year you’d be able to buy a latte per week from your forex earnings? Haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. Super important values. :open_mouth: Not just in forex, but in life! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s an inspiring story @AVSH. :blush: Wow. Forex really had a good impact on you. I’m also happy you didn’t give up easily when you had 2 margin calls! :open_mouth: I mean, if it were me, I’d be devastated for months. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

That’s great to hear @imbest. :blush: How long did it take you before you were able to really let go of your not-so-helpful habits? :open_mouth:

Haha sorry if I sound sarcastic, but seriously.
Before forex, I would never care about my health and appearance, I always thought a successful forex trader would be like a nerd wearing glasses, having pimples, flu, being skinny with baggy clothes n having a bad taste in fashion or lifestyle. But they are actually quite the opposite. Being a trader and being successful at the same time is truly all about being in control of your life. We do not control the market to have perfect trading results every time, but we learn and practice ever second to have absolute control on our selves. And that thing is reflected in our life and our lifestyles. I’m also skeptical the first time when I realised this, but hey, its better late than never. Cheers. :blush:

2 Likes

That’s very interesting. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I mean, I still hope this happens to me :sweat_smile: but I feel like I get it. Hahaha. :blush:

1 Like

I know right? :disappointed_relieved:
I did turn to alcohol for about 2 weeks or so, but for the 1st time in my life I had such a strong resolve to not give up on something I truly believed I didn’t waste my time learning. And as fate would have it, I’ve gotten very good :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s just great! Its good to see how people get a reliable source of income due to these markets. Are you doing something else too, or just this?

Aww. :blush: That sounds great. :smiley: I’m happy that you were able to come out of that with a more positive outlook. :blush:

1 Like

I like how you added sickness in there. :laughing:

1 Like

Just this, for now :slightly_smiling_face:

Its 5 years now. No Forex is not my main source of income. Pays many of my bills anyway.

1 Like

Still a pretty helpful change, I guess. :blush: Thanks for sharing that. :smiley:

My skeptisisam is slowly changing

its made me into a manic depressive :grinning:

only joking !!!

It gave us work which we can do at home also. It gives us mind development, that how we can control our self in different conditions.

1 Like

Forex helped me get clean from my drug addiction

2 Likes

How so? Just curious