What was the biggest change forex did to your life?

Ooooohh! :blush: That’s super good for you! :smiley: What strategy are you currently following? :smiley:

Oh nice! How long have you been trading? :open_mouth:

Well forex made me learn to control emotions if we want to make the right decisions.

Be more patient and accept losses. Also, become discipline

I always pay attention to probabilities like a maniac for everything :face_with_monocle: (covid mortality, sexual relations before divorce and mariage stability, etc)

maybe more calm even if its just a little bit(before I was always really really angry/anxious and now im more with beatitude :smiley: ). more rational, less emotional.

never see my friends since years , almost never see family. can be assimilated to an associal even its far from that.

Simple and meaningful!

I have defintely become less attached to money

Finally quit

That’s great man.

It taught me patience and discipline. I was a very aggressive person before but becoming a trader I realised how much the market forces are beyond anyone’s control. No matter how much you try, markets can never be predicted.

Awww. :blush: Good for you! This is one of the biggest changes for me too. :blush:

My wife left me…

I wish you’re joking. :frowning:

When we are doing our trades we must understand that if we will have the Patience and also wait for the right timings then we would be able to make the profits easily.

I would say FX trading allowed me to find discipline in life. It has helped me concentrate on a few things and become really good at those things. Another important thing that it has taught me is putting a time constraint on myself, for example I had set the goal to be consistent and to able to live off of my trading account in 2 years. I failed at that goal because I was neither after the two years passed. Now the goal is just to remain consistent, and even then sometimes I see myself steering off the path but I am better at saying no to myself.

haha I am actually :slight_smile:

OMG THAT’S A RELIEF! Whew :open_mouth: I’m glad I didn’t take it too seriously cause otherwise I’d be making a fool out of myself. :sweat_smile: Haha.

Because of trading?

Haha! :blush: He said he was actually just joking. :smiley: I almost fell for it too!

Yeah only joking guys and girls. She hasn’t left…I keep trying to make her leave but can’t get rid of her
haha

1 Like