What we are NOT being told about Corona

Thanks for the explanation. So something like a paint bomb, minus all the maimed body parts? I didn’t realize such things exist. Thought the only thing fired on crazy crowds was tear gas and rubber bullets, which of course can also injury beyond their intended use.

Is that legal to shoot at people while in their home or somebody’s home? I would be pissed!

Personally, I’m tired of all this coronavirus stuff and the information under the headlines “No one ever knows for sure this info 100%”… And I’m even more tired of this whole conspiracy theories thing. This is ridiculous. Not all the things in the world are caused by some conspirators which did all this on purpose. Have you heard of the equivalence of cause and effect? So that’s a lot of people who want to believe in this, because people don’t want to think that their fate and lives were influenced by some guy who ate a bat, they want to think that this whole thing was planned, it couldn’t have happened by accident.

We need more whistle blowers like this brave young army vet and nurse. There are riots for “Black Lives Matter” but who is the voice for the rest of us?

Watch the video to the end. You don’t want to miss the end.

DNR is an acronym for “Do Not Resuscitate”. Here’s an excerpt from WikiPedia.

A do-not-resuscitate order ( DNR ), also known as no code or allow natural death , is a legal order, written or oral depending on country, indicating that a person does not want to receive cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if that person’s heart stops beating.[1] Sometimes it also prevents other medical interventions.

1 Like

Truthfully, there are many things we aren’t told about this virus

This was all planned years in advance.

2 Likes

Pretty scary situation. Maybe by the time the patients were put on the vents, they were already too far gone?

This guy has some far out there stuff on his website.

Check out these brave and pissed off residents of Palm Beach, Florida, trying to put some sense into their County Commissioners. Not that they care since they know that they can commit all sorts or constitutional abrogations with total impunity. :rage:

Interesting YouTube video… Must watch…

DYOR… Make up your own minds what is happening…

1 Like

Is this why Corona was unleashed upon the world?

1 Like

I hope that we will recover after corona, it’s such pain in the neck

Seriously! Have had enough now.

Saw that last night. Very interesting…

Interesting also is the fact that this virus has been patented. This means that it’s either man made or illegally patented, since you cannot patent any naturally occurring virus.

Call me crazy, but that would seem to be setting a pretty bad precedent…

How about some more science to give a counter view to Dr Madej. Interesting stuff.

Coronavirus is a hard hitting truth for the global economy. Soon you can find a prolonged recession, and economic activities will surely have a set back.