What we are NOT being told about Corona

1 Like

1 Like

Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe: A Summary Of The Science

1 Like

Well said Peterma.
You’re one of far too few voices of reason on here. Sadly this isn’t the forum it once was, one if the reasons I frequent another trading forum instead nowadays.
A shame really, I used to enjoy reading posts by members like PipMeHappy, Manxx, Captain Currency and yourself.
Feel free to pm me if you’d like to stay in touch, stay safe and best wishes.
Eddie

1 Like

Eddie and the rest of you lefties, you do realize that you have a choice not to visit this thread, don’t you?

Keep drinking the cool aid. Nobody’s stopping you. :smile:

You should remind your fear mongering leaders to be good sheep too

1 Like

That’s the thing about democracy, everyone has choice.

Echoes - do you know anything of sheep, how it is that they will follow without fear?

LOL

Soaring wages despite COVID

Pandemic 2.0 - COVID-21

1 Like

Covid Tyranny Escalates

1 Like

Anthony Fauci should’ve been fired long ago

[ I say he should be jailed for crimes against humanity ! ]

1 Like

lol you guys if you have questions about corona ask the Chinese. They are the idiots that ate the raw bat

1 Like

Is Coronavirus The Fraud Of Our Lifetime?

CDC Admits There Is NO EVIDENCE of
CV-19 infection In 131,000 'COVID deaths’
Docs Are Paid To List Covid As Cause Of Death

Is Coronavirus The Fraud Of Our Lifetime? CDC Admits There Is NO EVIDENCE of CV-19 infection In 131,000 'COVID deaths' Docs Are Paid To List Covid As Cause Of Death

1 Like

Bye bye Chump!

Fauci spent 50 years hoodwinking us and lying to us while infecting us with AIDs, SARS and COVID. Joe Biden spent 47 years lying, stealing and creepy sniffing children and women. And, let’s not talk about the Clintons and the Obamas. Tsk, tsk!

What is it with you lefties being career criminals? Don’t you believe in honest labor? Don’t you fear judgement day? Oh, wait! You denounce God and worship the devil. Got it!

Good for the Goose but not good for the Gander

1 Like