What we are NOT being told about Corona

What happened to “listen to the scientists?

1 Like

German police raided the home of a #COVID19 lockdown skeptic doctor and treat him like a literal terrorist

1 Like

So, hold off on defunding the police until after Thanksgiving? What about Christmas? I’m so confused! :thinking:

EnQQPu2VEAAchET

Power-hungry elites seek to destroy Scott Atlas because he and the scientific coalition he represents makes it clear that these public health emperors may have plenty of masks, but no clothes.

1 Like

These are wise words indeed.

In another thread a member keeps asking who is to blame, every time we forget the words of your post we are to blame, every time we set an example to side-step your words we are to blame.

These are the things that we are not being told about corona - many thanks for reminding.

1 Like

Watch video :point_down:

2 Likes

Quad - ever notice how often your links capitalize the word ‘covid’.?

To capitalize is to give respect - something that is evil deserves no respect

1 Like

@peterma COVID in and of itself is neither good nor evil. It is the creation of the virus in a lab, spreading it world-wide and then using it to enslave humanity which is evil.

Also evil is the inability of the left to think rationally and to impose draconian policies on the rest of us.

We’re not having that anymore!

2 Likes

UCLA, Stanford study finds for avg 50-64 year old, chances of dying from #COVID19 are 1 in 19.1M.

1 Like

HA!

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Tsk, tsk The Utter Hypocrisy!

covid is a disease - a sickness - a description of the effect that a particular virus can have on the human body.

Disease is not an inert phenomenon - in the world of Spirit illness opposes the Spirit.

How do I know this?

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues,
and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner
of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

1 Like

Check your facts Q, do you REALLY think president-reject Chump would have let Biden celebrate his birthday in the White House?

More Republican lies - you just can’t stop, can you.

1 Like

Huge “Red Pill Expo” Exposes Federal Reserve, COVID Tyranny

1 Like

I repeat :slight_smile: