What we are NOT being told about Corona

OOPS! CNN WILL WANT THIS VIDEO SHUT DOWN QUICK!! BETTER COPY!!

WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPS CAUGHT ON HOT MIC “TAKE OFF THE MASKS…IT’S A HOAX!”

1 Like

The following documentary is banned on Netflix and YouTube. See how the CDC knowingly and purposely ruins your health. See what they don’t want you to know.

See how we’re on a path to 50% of all children becoming autistic within a few short years, all because of the CDC! That’s 1 in every 2 child born in the U.S.!!!

So, now we are supposed to believe this criminal organization when they tell us that COVID-19 is dangerous? Do you still believe that they are really concerned about your health?

VAXXED !! (FREE FULL MOVIE)

CDC: 85% of COVID-19 patients report ‘always’ or ‘often’ wearing a mask

The CDC study, which surveyed symptomatic COVID-19 patients, has found that 70.6% of respondents reported “always” wearing a mask, while an additional 14.4% say they “often” wear a mask. That means a whopping 85% of infected COVID-19 patients reported habitual mask wearing. Only 3.9% of those infected said they “never” wear a face covering.

1 Like

Former Australian Senator Claims ‘Great Reset’ Is Real Agenda Behind COVID Panic

2 Likes

THE FLU WAS CANCELLED THIS YEAR :thinking:

1 Like

QuadPip
Great stuff that you post on the Covid scam.

Your latest post on ‘flu cancelled this year’ seems to have been taken down.
Twitter censorship again I guess.

In October the priest announced - ‘no shaking of hands during the service because it’s flu season’.

It was of course before covid, seems the flu virus is smart, it can jump from hand to hand.

Throughout the world people are being urged not to embrace or shakes hands - guess what - the flu virus wasn’t told about this change in human behaviour.

1 Like

this is a question I have had for some time, with all this social distancing, wearing mask, and hand sanitizer, will fewer people catch a cold/flu this year. I know I always seem to get a summer cold but not this year,

then there is a darker side to being so sanitary, our immune systems are getting weaker, this will make us even more at risk from covid

217,000 Australians have been diagnosed with influenza so far this year. The national death toll officially stands at 430. Aug 17, 2019

23,000 Australians have been diagnosed with influenza so far this year. The national death toll officially stands at 36. Sep 12, 2020

27,400 Australians have been diagnosed with COVID so far this year. The national death toll officially stands at 904. Oct 18, 2020

A large unreleased percentage of the 904 patients (Median Age 83!) died WITH COVID… not of it!!

Enough said…

Edit: Australia has not recorded any flu deaths since April 2020… That’s seems strange!!!

1 Like

We are into week 3 of the flu season here and not a single case reported thus far. You are right about our immunity to other viruses - always a fine balance I suppose.

1 Like

thanks everyone, this is all good info, I found this chart that shows Flu cases droping sharply as soon as all the lockdowns took place, Here in the US flu season runs Oct through March so we should know soon what effect all these health measures will have on the 2020/2021 Flu season. This also makes the case for working from home rather a crowded office. On the other hand, we are creating our own germ-free bubble which will making getting back to normal that much harder

1 Like
1 Like

interesting thank you

1 Like

COVID… People aren’t buying it CNN

Doctors Speak out against COVID-19 Treatments and Lies

These doctors say that, from personal experience, they know the coronavirus is easily treated, is a serious threat to only about one-half of one percent of the population (mostly the very old) and, even if it were otherwise, wearing masks and social distancing would have zero protective effect. Furthermore, presently mandated medical practices and treatments are killing far more people than the virus.

1 Like

Hey @peterma, I’m reading here in Oz that they are applying a similar draconian lockdown in Ireland with the same restrictions that Victoria is slowly emerging from…

I hope they aren’t as stupid in Ireland and don’t apply it for too long as it has decimated business here in Melbourne, many will not be reopening after removal of restrictions… Stay in contact with friends and family as much as you can… Mental health is at an all time low here now… you can sense the anxiety in people when out in public… Wishing your country and residents the all the best.

1 Like

Thks TWB - back up to level 5 - long list of exemptions though - trying to keep economy on track.

The biggest change is 5km travel limit (except for the list exclusions), only good thing is winter is setting in with cold dark evenings so social travel is at a minimum anyhow.

Plan focus is to have infection rates under control for Dec.

Just reading that Melbourne had only one new infection and that one may not really be a new one - good thing is that the numbers are heading in the right direction - soon zero over the next 7 days I hope.

1 Like

More doctors speaking the truth. This one takes her message to the street for us sheeple to take in.

And here’s how they treat our helpless elderly. SHAME !!!

1 Like

MASK WHISTLEBLOWERS TELL ALL

19 of the 20 areas with the highest COVID-19 cases have a mandatory mask mandate.

A country of over 10 million people has less than one death per day without the miraculous power of cloth masks

1 Like