What were you doing during the last crypto winter and what have you learned?

I clearly have learned nothing as I never exited at the top… ever. Do you all think this crypto winter is worse than 2017’s? This one sounds REAL bad.

Well, as I have stayed well clear of ever trading cryptos, what I’ve learnt is that greed is not the holy grail.

Sorry, and now you might need to selectively trade your way out as most financial markets are bearish, which millions of traders have never experienced.

IMO, it’s not going to end soon while global economies are suffering having Covid rampaging ,and then from ongoing Ukraine war and global warming.

Best to keep smiling…

Yup. So many things going on. I think both mentally and emotionally, these events are hurting a lot of people right now.

Really all we can do… :slight_smile:

it’s all about emotions for me. Fear, greed, my gains are never enough. Guilt. All of those emotions have reared their heads in the last year and a half.

You have to set profit and loss targets. HODLing is not for the short to mid term trader. Plenty of social media personalities are in it for making you their exit liquidity.

Me: the expert at HODLing and also losing money :joy: