What were your "A-Ha" moments?

Hi everyone,

I am currently going through the School of Pipsology course. My plans is that as soon as I finish, I will go through it again from the beginning and take detailed notes. I feel that I have already learnt much more on technical analysis that I knew already from swing trading stocks.

A question that I have seen others ask on other groups before is, what were your “A-Ha” moments. What did you do, or what happened where something clicked with Forex?

Really appreciate your time :blush:

Many thanks.

First week of trading. Nothing beats real money in the game. Even with $100, start live along with demo trading asap.

1 Like

Yow… aha moments. Even today I had one. Thing is if I post it up people may laugh because it is so basic, lol.
Seriously though, for the longest while I have always been on the right track but because of bad advice or lack of confidence I jump track. The demo is a good idea but there comes a time when you have to actually trade for real and get beaten up to really learn this business.

2 Likes

That you can make Money with .01 lot sizes. After this A- Ha moment is when I started earning money in Forex after almost 3 years,

2 Likes

Remembering that risk is more important than thinking how much i could make

2 Likes

Thanks everyone so far.

Shamelessly bumping this back up, would love to hear valuable insight from other people please :blush:

Managing the trade is much more important than entering. To put it simply cut losses and let winners run.
(Easier said than done as I have yet to find a good way to do this)

1 Like