What Would A Mentor Have To Do?

Ah you spoiled it for me…;). I’ll just have to take your word for it then… and you’ll just have to take mine lol. I used to be a Scouts leader working with young kids and had to get a criminal record check done…but that’s only good to find people who’ve already been caught at something …not the ones that haven’t yet.

Still the organisations needed proof. And as traders, we need proof as well.

No you don’t. Only when you are too limited in your knowledge and or too lazy to do some work yourself. And I found out tonight that you like to have it to spit dirt on the people that do share.

So you would be happy if a sex offender was mentoring your kids then? Or would you expect that an organisation would vet its workers?

Seems you are angry about something else Toekan.

Guys, guys…sex offenders…really ???

How did we get from post 1 to that?

Welcome to BabyPips

It’s one of those alternate directions I was speaking of…lol

Thats the thing Sweet Pip…

I post a thread stating I just made 106 trades, with 2 loses, [B] 2 LOSES[/B] in the last 10 days, and I get little attention…

Crazy…

Most people here would rather sling at one another, then get to the real meat and potatoes of the business…

I want to be a mentor Dang it, LOL, Just kidden…

As you can see Money, we needed PROOF otherwise it didn’t happen…:slight_smile:

Well even so, some will say it’s “photoshopped”…sometimes ya just can’t win for tryin :wink:

I am just jealous about your performance so I just couldn’t reply to it as it was too painfull… :slight_smile: Does that help?

And yet you replied anyways…lol…did it help you? ;)…(just buggin ya)

Ohh that’s right… I forgot about this “photoshopped” thing. You know, I come to conclusion that men are so hard to please now this days. So much demand. Proof here, proof that… Why they can’t just be simple… Shake Heads…Men

Well, it felt good to praise someone, so yes…:slight_smile: Maye I should have left the Does that help out… :slight_smile: It was probably too much at one time. Such things require practice… :wink:

But he has a great score… Nice going Moneynvrsleeps!

Toekan, your comments here makes me laugh…lol

So, you need to “listen and listen well”…and now, practicing?..I am afraid what is going to be next :wink:

The “real meat and potatoes” of this business will NEVER, I repeat NVR be about making a lot of wins on a demo account.

That’s an exercise in Ego-inflation, nothing more.

She’ll find new things to work on…:wink:

We will remember him by these last words… :frowning:

I hope he wil resurrect.

Thanks Toekan, ( just catching up )

BS!!! (^)&%(*

Thats all I have to say about that.

WHeres Clark?