What would you do differently today for better trading results?

[B]Just Sharing[/B]

To succeed in this business, make your own discoveries and forget about the ‘Holy Grail.’

Trade safe and prosper.

I agree. It’s better to make a plan and follow that plan rather than trade based on impulsive decisions.

Good point, bro. Trade safe and prosper.

Forex Trading is the best place to make money online, but we need to work on the trading strategies. We need to know which strategy to use in which market situation.

Thank you. Is that what you learnt recently for better trading results?

There are myriads of trading strategies, and they work differently with different personalities using them. Mastering one or two strats is all you need, much depends on how you trade and the personality you bring to your trading.

Trade safe and prosper.

[B][I][U]Please[/U][/I][/B] stop filling the forum with nonsense. :58:

If I had to start again from scratch I would have been more strict with my money management rules.
That is the only thing I’d do differently.

My biggest problem is letting go! Don’t know how many times I get reminded a) not to be greedy (i.e. if your plan dictates you close, then close) and b) not to cling on to a loser in the hope of better times.

If I could become a newbie all over again I’d do so many things differently. I’d try to be more disciplined, to study longer and harder, I’d try not to spend my nights staying up late to trade knowing I’d just get tired and I wouldn’t make sound decisions.

Removing tight Stops from my trades. I now only rely on Disaster Stops (outside current volatility) and Hedging.

This removed the constant chipping away of my accounts. Having stops continually hit even when you get direction correct destroys confidence in your trading.

I should have also developed my automated trading earlier on, would have saved a whole lot of stress.

80% of my trading is now done by EA’s and has dramatically improved consistency and profitability.

This is so me! Discipline and better money management is what I would do differently as well. To be honest I often got lazy for longer and deeper study so as expected it took me longer time to learn. I’m still learning but at least now I know on what to work and which are my weak spots.

Knowing oneself is an important first step for productive self-improvement. Wishing you green pips as you learn to trade well and prosper.

Developing a simple but functional sets of trading rules is important. However, it is more important to stick with them; part of trading discipline we all need in order to be consistently profitable in this business. Trade safe and prosper.

Hey, TrapTheMarket thank you so much! You are absolutely right that when we know ourselves very well it will be easier to grow (and this affects all the aspects of all our lives). Thank you very much for the lovely wishes! :slight_smile:

Thanks m8! I’m encouraged. Trade safe and prosper.

Glad to hear that! :slight_smile: May we all be blessed with profitable trades! :smiley:

I agree. It’s important to have self-awareness when one is trading. That way they know what they’re good at, but they also know what their weaknesses are and what can be improved by further study and practice.

What could you learn from this video? Trae safe and prosper.

‘He that can have patience can have what he will.’ Benjamin Franklin

I believe patience is crucial to success in Forex trading. Do you?

View this video. How can it help you trap the market? Is there anything you would do differently for better trading results?

Trade safe and prosper.