What would you do differently today for better trading results?

I believe that you must the day before the closing of your work, plan the work for the next day so you will have an order and the ideas that you will do, if you get tired a lot. Arrive early at your trade and get organized. Luck!

Being in the right frame of mind and getting organised are helpful. Is there anything you learnt or are learning recently?

Being organized is one of the key skills a trader must learn in order to improve. Some people are naturally organized, with others itā€™s something they must strive for deliberately, but it is achievable for everyone.

You could do your trading much good by developing your skill in market structure analysis and structure-based trading. Hereā€™s a video you could benefit from.

Trade safe and prosper.

1 Like

Thank you for the video.
Another thing I learned today, however - donā€™t trade when you are preoccupied with other matters that have nothing to do with trading. When you trade you need to focus fully on that.

Well Its not about everyday improvement, but correcting your mistakes. You have to react on your losses, not staging experiments with your real money.
But aside from trading desk its about reading books, improving your market understanding and trading analysis.

Sure, continuous learning and improvement is important for success.

Trade safe and prosper.

What would I do different ?

I wouldnā€™t ā€œINVESTā€ Ā£10,000 in Marconi @ 26p ANd I wuldnā€™t ā€œINVESTā€ another Ā£5,000 at the bargain price of 6p a few days later ! :relaxed:

As a novice trader each day i am learning new and new things about forex market and forex trading. For doing better today than the previous day I generally donā€™t repeat the mistakes that I have committed earlier. Like I selected a wrong broker and now after proper inspection I have selected the new one and now satisfy with the services. Many things to learn! Wish me luck.

I wish you good luck in your trading.

As Forex traders, we need to learn and improve our skills as traders on a continuous basis.

Trade safe and prosper.

All trading experiments should be relegated to the demo account, in my opinion. As for the daily improvement, I do actually think that if a person pays close attention to their trading they can truly improve from day to day. Itā€™s not just about learning from oneā€™s mistakes, itā€™s also about observing the market.

What are you doing when you correct your mistakes? How do you know which mistakes to correct and when? Why correct the mistakes? Imho, itā€™s basically to make you better or to do things betterā€¦Meaning improvement!

Trade safe and prosper.

The reason why people seek to correct their mistakes is fairly obvious, I think - they want to improve their trading and the best way to do that is to figure out what you did wrong and not do the same in the future.

Hello fellow traders. As you wind up this weekā€™s trading, think about one thing you did differently during the week. It will be good if you share it here with other members of this forum.

Trade safe and prosper.

I learnt to incorporate aspects of Elliot wave theory to enhance my technical analysis and understanding of market structure. What about you, what did you learn, or do differently, last week as a Forex trader?

Trade safe and prosper.

Since the winter holidays are almost upon us I think it should be said that a trader should also learn how to relax and enjoy these moments in life. Knowing how and when to rest can only lead to better trading.

We can change the strategy to see that whether our strategy is the barricade which we have to identify and clear in order to become successful trader and to gain a lot through the Forex Market.

Changing strategy when something isnā€™t working is not just something we can do, itā€™s something we must do. There are plenty of strategies to choose from, sometimes it takes a while to find the one most suitable for us. That is something I learned pretty early on and I remind myself about it to this day.

So many kinds strategy might work for another trader but not always suitable with us so we need to choosing strategy that also suitable with our style if likely our style feel comfortable with swing trading hence we donā€™t need using scalping we can learn something new from our experience

The strategies must fit the person and the trading style.

Trade safe and prosper.