What would you do differently today for better trading results?

What has changed recently in the way you trade?

I have learnt 1 I know nothing about trading. That is why I am here. 2 Trade on virtual money till I do know something and have a proven system.

We all started from somewhere. Hope you learn the right trading skills and develop a disciplined approach to trading, particularly learning to be patient in trading. Trade safe and prosper.

What has changed recently is in the way I analyse the market. I now incorporate market mode in my analysis and set trade scenarios that consider both the market mode and the market direction.

I have learned to listen. Like the owel. “The wise old owel. The less he spoke the more he heard. The more he heard the less he spoke. Why cant we be like that wise old bird.” I wish to be a wise old owel.

Listen to what? Selective listening, selective attention. Imho, you decide what you really need to listen to based on what you want to achieve in your trading. Trade safe and prosper.

[B]Just Sharing[/B]

You can gain a profitable edge in the market through proper planning. By taking time during the weekend to analyse the market, create trading scenarios, plan your strategies and trade accordingly you would sooner than later become consistently profitable. Trade safe and prosper.

Could top down trend analysis improve your trading? Check this video for a perspective.

Trade safe and prosper.

I made a load of mistakes while starting Forex trading a couple of years ago. If I were to advise a newbie, I will have to say that security of trading capital should be the utmost consideration. The money will come after mastering an efficient trading system and trading in a disciplined, patient manner. Trade safe and prosper.

I wish I had stuck with forex when I first started out years ago.

Nothing too late, you still can make your share out from the market but this time i better suggest to be consistent and concentrate on your trading business. good luck!

Very much in agreement with you on this. Also, CR should never be eager for quick profit; patient and careful trading, with full understanding of the market and how to trap it, is important.

I agree, it’s never too late to start trading, nor is it ever too late to start learning something new and develop a new skill.

And talking about skill improvement, continuous learning is key. A reason why we should be reflecting on what we learned recently and what we should be doing differently. So, what has any of us on this forum learned recently for better trading? Trade safe and prosper.

I agree, the old adage that one should learn something new every day always remains valid .

Do you trade the opening range? For example, the London open or the New York open? If you are not having much success with trading it, have you tried to find out why?

I do trade the beginning of the London session, and usually that’s my most successful trading, come to think about it.

I hope best for tomorrow and making good from my past trading. I really feel my experience and skill is improving day by day. If some days are bad having no profit bring loss for me . It is not a strange thing . I have to accept this reality. One day i will overcome all my flaws.

Very true. Beginning of the London session is the best session. It’s possible to get into the daily trend nice and early

Been working on the psychological side of things and trying to use emotions to aid my trading strategy, rather than trying to suppress them. I’ll sometimes not take a trade because I’ve overthought it. Attempting to cut this out!