What would you rather use for trading?

Hello guys,

I am rather new to trading. I was wondering what you would rather use in order to trade forex:

Expert Advisors, Signals, Social Trading or Indicators?

Many Thanks,

Conor.

Hmmm. :thinking: Definitely indicators for me. :open_mouth: But I mean, I feel like a mix wouldn’t hurt. I think the challenge is just that it’s quite hard to find reliable EAs and signals. :confused:

Rereading the options again and I just realized that the other options are more dependent on an outside force, dependent on other people and what they’re sharing (if that makes sense :sweat_smile: ) but for indicators, you have to come up with your own interpretation and incorporate this into a system. :thinking: Have you tried using all of these options? :blush:

I have found an expert advisor I think it is pretty reliable, it’s called Kraitos. Have you heard of it?

Welcome to the community, Conor! I would choose indicators and social trading.

It depends on your trading style and experience. Expert Advisors automate trades, Signals provide specific trade ideas, Social Trading allows you to copy experienced traders, and Indicators help with market analysis. Try a few and see which works best for you!

Conor - you’re really quite a joker. I certainly enjoy a laugh in the afternoons.

2 Likes

not on your list but i vote for price action.

@PanchoVilla84 - Long time no see. Welcome back to babypips. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your posts here.
Tom

1 Like

@tommor - Thank you! I missed you guys :slight_smile:

welcome. start here