Whatpips here - a Newbie

Hi, just found this forum. I am Whatpips, and I call myself this because I have no pips yet. Just starting the journey and am working through the lessons. My aim is to get many pips once I understand how to make the forex market my place. When I get there I aim to share my knowledge and help anyone who asks me.

I wish you all much prosperity and good health.

Cheers.

Welcome on the forum mate! keep learning and keep sharing.

Welcome to BP @whatpips! :smiley: :slight_smile: I hope you have fun with us here, and of course, I wish you all the best in your journey. :blush: Have you gone through the school here? :slight_smile:

Hi @whatpips hopefully this website will enable you to learn and become a successful trader.

Pipfull wishes

Welcome in this community , try to be active in here with learning , it will great for you

Hi Whatpips! Good luck with your journey through the School of Pipsology! Looking forward to seeing you share your knowledge here in the community!

Welcome to babypips @whatpips! Good luck on your studies as well as your trading journey. Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

Hey, All the best for the future. Eagerly waiting for the knowledge you share.

Haha, nice name @whatpips Welcome to great community here. I do hope you’ll be oohpips soon >> greatpips >> teachpips. :smile:
Learn well, don’t miss to check out on pipsology from babypips itself