What's cooking?

That looks really good. Pretty cool when he poured alcohol on it!

It’s good to understand where different cuts come from. Different cuts require different cooking methods.

He explained everything in a simple way. Very nice!

1 Like

What do you think about proccessing plants and do you prefer going to a butcher

Amazing Beef Processing Line - Beef and Chicken Processing Factory

1 Like

These kitchens are amazing. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever even set foot in these kinds of kitchens before. But they sure do look good!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I would want to cook in this kitchen, I’d have to construct a dirty kitchen

1 Like

Yeah, same here. I feel like Joker in Dark Knight. Dogs chase cars in the street, but they don’t know what to do if they actually caught the car.

I feel like that. If I actually got a kitchen this nice, it might make me uncomfortable. Maybe not. I want it, but I don’t know how I would feel if I actually got it.

It’s a nice option to have, though!

1 Like

I don’t know about bacteria exposure in a processing plant vs a butcher. But I enjoy supporting local businesses. That’s nothing to do with meat necessarily, though. I imagine the quality would be pretty similar.

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

¨Mmmm. This is a nice cut. Delicious. This must be from the local butcher, right?¨ That’s not gonna happen. haha

Sorry, for the confusion. But I actually meant which part of the animal the meat comes from. haha

Tenderloin gets cooked differently than ribs, etc. I haven’t dealt with different cuts in a long time, but some of these details I remember.

1 Like

For me, this is a normal kitchen
imagen

This is about as fancy as I can handle, I think.

1 Like

Everyone eats in their kitchen.

But when it comes time for guests to come over and you’re preparing a big meal, I think a separate dining room is nice. When cooking such large meals, it could be less stressful for you if your guests don’t see the havok you’ve caused in the kitchen. haha

Imagine you’re cooking and you’re making a mess, and one of your guests asks you if everything is ok. You might feel a little embarrassed.

A separate dining room could be a nice way to separate the chaos in the kitchen from the relaxed vibe you’ve created for your guests.

Then again, if I can manage to cook in front of my guests and make it look easy, I’d say I’ve grown as a cook. If I’m making a big mess that I don’t want anyone to see, maybe I need more practice!

1 Like

Big pizza fan? Have you reduced yourself to eating microwave pizza?

Reclaim your pizza dignity, and build your own brick oven!

imagen

1 Like

It looks pretty decent if that’s your normal, My normal before guests arrive

2 Likes

¨Damn, dude. You forget we were coming?!¨ haha just kidding

I would hope at least you already put the chicken in the oven.

If I came to your house for dinner and it looks like this, I’m gonna assume we’re ordering take-out.

¨Hey, dude. You mind helping me clean up real quick?¨

If I hear that, I’ll assume I’ve been set up. haha

1 Like

Here I’m giving my sister 12-year-old twin boys free money, they always asking me for money, it never occurred to me to put those boys to work. :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

In the mood to come out of your trading cave and host a dinner party?

I actually had a hard time finding a how-to-host video that didn’t seem like it was aimed at women. So, I just picked this one, haha. Some good points in here, though…

It can be difficult to entertain people. And you may feel self-conscious about offering bad ideas to your guests.

Game night can be fun. Board games are excellent. Done that already?

How about puzzles? No, no. I don’t mean jigsaw puzzles…

Game night is about to get kicked up a notch.

This one looks quite curious. I’d try this one first!

This one looks simple enough. But it has a hidden mechanism inside that you must unlock, purely by touch!

1 Like

Tired of licking the same flavor off those Cheetos fingers?
imagen

Wanna try a chocolate snack not available in your country? How about from China? From France? Egypt?

Prepare your tastebuds for an adventure from the comfort of your trading cave.

They send you different snacks from around the world. A different country every month!

1 Like

Well, it seems SnackCrate doesn’t have a monopoly on the international snack market…

Japanese snacks only

1 Like

I like the look of those snacks

1 Like

haha

Then you can watch Half Baked!

1 Like

I do you one better

Cheech & Chongs Up in Smoke

1 Like

These guys are hilarious!

I used to listen this albums all the time!

I only watched ONE of their movies, though. Now, I want to see the rest!

1 Like