What's cooking?

In some cases, the joke can be on you, depends on how you like the way your body look and what you can and cannot do or enjoy because of your body.

1 Like

In my opinion, NOBODY wants to be fat. It’s just that the alternative is so intimidating.

Your emotions are out of control, and you yearn for any kind of control. So, if you feel hopeless in controlling yourself from being fat, instead you lean into it.

You choose staying fat (or getting fatter) as a form of control. It’s a false substitute, but a substitute, nonetheless.

That’s what she’s doing, in my opinion.

Sorry to throw a joke in, but it’s just like what Fat Bastard said in Austin Powers 2:

imagen

1 Like

Thank you, great post.

Obviously, if they are happy, that’s great, but I don’t want to see a video years from now where they are crying about making this decision and what a pain it is being 1,000 pounds.

1 Like

I don’t know what he said but I found this meme
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I had a few people I know who where big Austin Powers fans, are you a big fan?

1 Like

I enjoyed the first two, which I watched again recently. I tried to watch the third one (for the first time), but I was Austin Powersed out.

It’s good comedy. But I probably woundn’t consider myself a big fan. Although the production value is lower, I really liked Wayne’s World. (I just learned right now that there’s a Wayne’s World 2.)

imagen

As of late, I’ve been on a Star Wars kick–both the movies and series.

Other than that, I do enjoy stoner humor, such as Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, and the sequel Escape From Guantanamo Bay.

My favourite comedians would be George Carlin, Bill Cosby, Steve Martin, Cheech and Chong, and Rodney Dangerfield (though his career was short lived). I’ve listened to their albums quite a few times.

One of my favourites is the Jerk!
imagen

How about you?

1 Like

Favourite comedians

Katt Williams
Dave Chappelle
George Carlin
Richard Pryor
Rodney Dangerfield
Chris Rock
Bill Burr

Favorite movie

1 Like

Love that movie, also love this one, Cheaper by the Dozen

Man, Chris Rock has had a stellar career. He’s a smart comedian. Dave Chappelle, as well… Bill Burr–I like when he gets angry, haha.

Richard Pryor! I’ve listened to just about all of his albums. Going back to Mudbone. I also liked Red Fox. Don Rickles was good too. Don Sebastian…

You might like this Eddie Murphy movie.

1 Like

This little girl is viscious.

@SmallPaul Is it possible she’s taking things too far? Competing is one thing; but manipulating is another.

Did she cheat? This is what she should be doing, The world has changed, either you figure it out or get stepped on;

Or did I take things to far? :point_up_2:

1 Like

No, you’re being a realist, and…I think I’m being an idealist. I want to believe in the good of the world.

But it’s true. If you’re not tough, you will get stepped on.

However, that doesn’t mean I have to be fake. If I don’t feel comfortable being fake, then I shouldn’t allow the world to make me do things I’m uncomfortable with.

If we’re in a competition, I don’t want to pretend to be friends. I’d much rather intimidate you and compete with all my effort.

This is why I’d never be good at sales. I don’t feel comfortable lying to people in order to get what I want.

Nope. She didn’t cheat. But if she thinks this is how she gets ahead, she won’t know how to turn this off. How you do one thing is how you do everything.

Fast forward 20 years, who would want this kind of person in his life? How about as a business partner? How about as a spouse? If I were in an arranged marriage with her, I’d pray every night for god to kill me.

1 Like

Excellent points, If you run a business, it is necessary to have the ability to be cutt-hroat and be able to network and build relationships.

Ideally, I would hope she knows how to turn this behavior off and be nice when the time comes, but yes, if she doesn’t, this could be a problem in the future.

Cut¡throat: (of a competitive situation or activity) fierce and intense; involving the use of ruthless measures:

1 Like

I’ll just say this. If I was on the playground, I wouldn’t want that b***** as MY friend!

There are different ways to win. How you win is more important that if you win, in my opinion.

People with such skills (ex: manipulation, brown nosing, etc) use these abilities to substitute for hardwork and skill.

Just like at work. You work hard to get a promotion, but instead the boss promotes the idiot who is very likeable. Such is life.

There are many ways to succeed, but I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and be at peace at the end of the day.

That’s a big if! haha

I see misery in her future. And delicious cakes, too!

1 Like

Regardless, these are things ones will encounter in competition. Baking is serious business!

Need an excuse to travel to Europe?

These guys ain’t baking cookies…
imagen

imagen

1 Like