What's cooking?

¨Jalapeño cheese spread. That’s like gold¨ haha

I like how there’s no trans fat

1 Like

Making a bugout bag?

1 Like

Could you eat something that has been preserved for 30 years and it 25yrs already?

1 Like

I’ve eaten questionable food that’s been at room temp for a few days.

If it’s been 25 years but doesn’t smell bad, I’m still game.

1 Like

100% with you on that, The only question I have is, how healthy is eating something that can last for 30 years? Don’t get me wrong, I will tear that sht up if necessary.

1 Like

Those MREs are still safe to eat up to 25 years, but I think it’s safe to assume the nutritional value has decreased significantly.

Of course, if the package is punctured or swelling, don’t trust it and throw it away.

But if you have a bugout bag, it’s probably a good idea to swap out the food items every two years or so, I guess.

1 Like

The Canned Foods That Won’t Expire For Almost 30 Years

1 Like

Botulism is no joke

As per google:
How can you tell if canned food has botulism?

the container is leaking, bulging, or swollen; the container looks damaged, cracked, or abnormal; the container spurts liquid or foam when opened; or. the food is discolored, moldy, or smells bad.

Boiling will destroy any toxin present.

1 Like

If anyone of us have to eat something 30 years old, either our life took a turn for the worse or the world is ending

1 Like

I may have to make a trip.

High quality! deep cheese burger, korean handmade burger video collection

1 Like

Be careful holding that knife!

I’ve never seen bacon and avocado put on a burger before. Same goes for that shrimp burger. It never occurred to me to put shrimp on a cheeseburger.

imagen
@SmallPaul Do you think this is true?

The food is on point there.

I get the hair on the back of the neck, but I’m confused about the rest :thinking:

In that Korean video they were wearing black gloves, and it made me this of this pic.

Hopefully the Korean burgers aren’t overpriced. But if someone is putting shrimp on a burger, I’ll pay extra for that.

Premium burger, premium price.

1 Like

Can’t believe a $10k hamburger exists

Top 10 Most Expensive Burgers In The World

1 Like

@c.c.c206 - I remember when nick was skinny, And emotionally stable.

10,000 Calorie Donut Challenge With Hungry Fat Chick

1 Like

I can’t even watch that. haha

That’s so much gluttony, it might be contagious.

1 Like

I wonder how killing yourself by overeating have become so popular, Just to please others and be accepted?.

1 Like

More than that, bro. For the likes!!

mukbang in British English

(ˈmʌkˌbæŋ IPA Pronunciation Guide )

noun

a video or webcast in which the host eats a large quantity of food for the entertainment of viewers

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/mukbang

The girl’s name is Candy Godiva.

As per google:
Godiva uploads a mukbang video titled “Massive Italian Feast Mukbang” which has over three million views at the moment. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million from $500,000 in the previous years.

Another site says her networth is $150k.

Regardless, she has more money than I do. I can’t say jack. Joke’s on me, huh?

1 Like

Because of live streaming, there’s a whole new way to make money. If you’re willing to do something on camera, you’ll make money.

If you’re willing to slap yourself in the face on camera for money, people will send you tokens, and you can quit your job.

Why mowing lawns in your neighbourhood during the hot summer for money, when you can just slap yourself, and make more money in way less time, in the comfort of your own home (whose mortgage you’ll be able to pay off in six months)?

1 Like