What's Everyone's View On Wirecard (WDI)

Hi Guys,

As an investor of stocks, I have watched how this stock has totally liquidated over the past 12 months without touching it. My feeling is that it has obviously bottomed however what’s the chances of it becoming a decent stock in the future?

I mean the stock was once trading over 200 a share and yeah I understand there was a fraud in the company for around 2bn however the company is still alive, making a growing profit & employs over 5000 staff.

Any reason why it shouldn’t take off? Or maybe I’m missing something?

Any light on this would be much appreciated…

Why today, after 12 months of “not touching it” do you think it has “obviously” bottomed? Why didn’t it bottom 3, 5, 7 months ago?

Because the news was so negative, people calling it a zero stock that will be delisted, however we are now in the 2nd quarter of 2021 and it’s still alive. Feels like a lot of manipulation around the price though, too many gaps technically after it spikes… I don’t really know if to buy or no…?

Dude, here’s your answer. If you “really don’t know” then the answer 100% of the time is simply, No- do not buy it. Wait for the next trade.

Yeah your probably right. Not easy finding an exchange that takes orders at the moment anyway. Maybe best to see some life in the price before going in…

No! Don’t think like this.

No…stop thinking like this!

You said you don’t know if you should buy or not. Move on and don’t give your money away- you’ve worked too hard to flush it down the drain. You need a real strategy- not just trading off a hunch. Don’t be another statistic…