What's good everybody? I'm new!

Whassup everybody? New to trading, my roomate put me on- I know it’s a process that takes years but I’m ready to put the work in and patiently grind my way up. Read, watch podcasts and fully indulge in the lifestyle that comes with trading. I just opened a demo account with 50k- about to mess around on that and learn hands on as a I read and what-not. Hope everybody has a wonderful day!

that is really good that move on a demo account even though most of the traders who are beginners dont believe the importance of demo account.

demo is good but the knowledge we take from demo actually not works in a real account.

Yeah it’s just something to watch the market really- choose currencies I may be interested in training when the time comes. I know things get different when things start to get more serious. It’s just something to do so I can pass time mastering the skill of trading. Although I may never reach a 100% success rate- I’d like to be at a point where I have a higher success rate / higher pay out then I lose. So I can profit with trading and it’s more then just a hobby.

Welcome to the trading life, hope the experience will be good (but otherwise a rollercoaster) for you. All the best, my dude.

1 Like