What's poppin jimbo

I’m completely new to the world of forex, and through babypips I hope to develop a solid base for trading. I’m an undergrad student without any debt looking to make a few bucks (and maybe much more than just a few) if I trade wisely.
I’m curious as to where I can go to learn more beyond the information provided by babypips? I don’t expect to complete all the lessons until at least two months from now, but is that all a trader needs to know?

Yo! Open a demo account while you’re in BP school so that you can familiarize yourself with your trading software and make some trades as you go to familiarize yourself with the trading platform your broker offers.

Thereafter, YouTube will likely be your best friend. :slight_smile: Find strategies here at BP and on YouTube and give them a whirl on your demo account. That should keep you busy for a few months and will help you decide whether you want to scalp, day trade, swing trade or do all 3 at once. Find your comfort zone.

1 Like

Awesome, I’ve already been using a demo account with my prospective broker so we’ll see where that goes :ok_hand: