What's the Best Micro Account Forex Broker?

Before I want to invest 50$ or 100$ in forex I wanna try it out with 5$-10$. Which broker do you guys recommend? And don’t worry I will demo trade. I know of XM and oanda but I don’t know if they are legit or scams. Any help is appreciated and I live in Europe. :smiley:

you could start your research here…

https://forums.babypips.com/search?q=list%20of%20babypips%20trusted%20brokers

It’s full of great info on brokers from forum members.

FR&L

thanks for the reply and i already read those I just want to know more personal experiences if anyone has traded with that little amount of cash

Roger.

I am sure folks will be chiming in soon!

FR&L

1 Like

Try opening an account at OctaFX. They have Micro account for MT4, Mini for MT5 and ECN for cTrader. All of the accounts can be opened as demo. You can choose the amount you want to deposit into the demo account. You can even reload the demo account as much as you like without having to open another account, just like real account. I’ve tried it on Micro account.

Practically it’s really difficult to found good broker which has exclusive trading facilities with micro account.

I would recommend you go for finpro trading, you can open a micro account with them only with an initial deposit of $5.

Have you trade with them ? how many time you have passed with this ?

No I havent i just wanna know if they are a scam or not

it is more appropriate to move on top forums where real traders express their views about broker performance.

Totally agree with Hadden. And the search list link frandlost share is enough to set you up for that. The CFTC thread lists many $5-$10 brokers namely fxchoice, coinexx, tradersway, turnkey to name few. All legit and the thread has sufficient review from traders with them

I think that people on this forum are also able to give good advices regarding experiences with brokers, but deeper research is always advisable. I am putting emphasis on legitimate brokers, so this is also one of the issues to be researched prior to final decision

InstaForex and IFC Markets. I trade only with them.