What's the best offshore bank in your mind?

I’m looking for a tax haven bank. Do you have any awesome bank to recommend?

run by europeans. operating 25+ years. in tax heaven vanuatu (only tax heaven which did not sign the lates tax disclosure agreenment, besides tax heaven USA). No reporting no exchange of datas with any other country. IBC management and ownership not discloused unless international law enforces it (quite complicated to achieve).

safe heaven for any money which is not coming from australia or new zealand since those 2 countries forced vanuatu to sign deals of sharing datas (due to them being geography close by, vanuatu used to be very popular for ausies and kiwis to park money there or/and register their cars there for little to no charge from 1998 to around 2006 when they blocked it at last)

positive: you can run up there with small pocket like 100.000 as well.

as comparison, if youd want the same or similar service in switzerland then you would need to have 750k-1m to dig in in order for them taking you serious enough to do any business with you.

but psshht… you never heard of me you never saw me we never talked and you dont know me if anyone asks :wink:

I have no idea whether this is relevant, and I don’t mean it to detract from the post just above, but …

http://vilatimes.com/2018/01/26/vanuatus-pacific-private-bank-acquired-by-lithuanian-cryptocurrency-bankera/

2 Likes

depends, if the bank is being held as a seperate entity without financial connection to the coin company then its no big deal, ownerships change sonetimes. article says the bank has been purchased by the owners of the crypto bank so my intuitive guess is it stays a seperate entity.

if the bank becomes a not independant daughter of the crypto bank then i would avoid it by all costs. not because i think its a bad bank but because crypto bubble is bursting sooner or later and will drag down connected businesses with it. not touching anything that has a financial connection/dependency to any cryptocurrency.

edit: thanks for pointing to the sale of the bank in last month, i didnt see this myself yet.

anyways. you must look deeper into what you want. there are many trapdoors ahead if you have serious money to dig in and if you mean it serious. you need professional guidance in achieving what you obviously want to achive. i dont want to give any guidance to you simply because i did not get it for free and what i got for free was through hard research. at some point i do mind giving things away for free and that point is where i paid for the info myself.

i can reffer you to a tax advisor/lawyer-company in hamburg who will guide you through this process very precisely and make sure you dont fall for the usual traps.

To tell you the truth, I’ve never understood the issue with offshore banks… Maybe that’s because I just don’t have enough money to keep in such a place)