What's the most unconventional trading tip you got?

Going through the forums again :sweat_smile: and as I was reading the responses given to a lot of different posts, it just got me thinking, especially for our friends who’ve been trading forex for years, :thinking: what’s the most unconventional trading tip you’ve gotten and how did that work for you? :blush: .

I think that must be daddy (parents) levels, and they are working great for me, so good so i use them each day (morning) and it is the first thing i do on my charts is to mark these levels up :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

This got me curious! :smiley: Hahaha. I’ve been trying to search for this online but I can’t seem to find an explanation. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@ria_rose :sweat_smile: it just mean Day candle and 1 min to 5 min is baby candles - 30 min to 1 hour is like teenager candles and 4 hour candle is adults and 1 day candle is like the parents candle :sweat_smile:

In short it gives you an idea where you get the info from what TF is most to trust.

See image, i just quick did mark up a Daddy (Day) candle, next step will be go down to the 4HTF and see what the market have to show/say, that line and finger in the 4 HTF so you see, if you but these 5 lines on daddy candle you can more easy read the market on the 4 HTF, there i mark up a few lines more maybe and then i jump down to the 1 HTF, which is usually where I plan my trades from on the 15 or 5 min TF.

Hope it makes sense :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a pretty fun way of categorizing them! HAHA. :smiley: Thank you so much for the patience in clarifying. :pray: I really appreciate it. I’m sorry if there are still a lot of these terms I’m not familiar with. :sweat:

learned that managing losses is the most important part of making profits