What's up everybody!

Hey, I’m Marco from Missouri and I was looking for new ways to earn money since I have a baby on the way(yay!)
I ran across forex trading and it was the most interesting way I saw to earn money. So I start researching on how to get better… And now I’m here! (Applause :clap:)
Thank you, thank you… No pictures please…lol
No really, this looked like the most fun way to learn and earn and I just want the best for my growing family!

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum

most welcome in baby pips , its a forum where all advisor and experts are very free , so feel free to ask any question you to know.

Welcome Marco! This is a great place to learn something new! Good luck on your forex journey!

Welcome to BP forums. Enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to the community, Marco. Congrats on the baby on the way! Good luck on your fx trading journey. Just ask questions here on the forum if there are things that aren’t clear to you.

Hello MarqWest and congratulations on arriving at possibly the best place to learn about forex. I look forward to reading more from you and all the best for your journey ahead.

Welcome Marco. Forex is indeed a great way to earn money, provided you learn all the tricks of the trade. Good luck!