What's Up Everybody!

Hi everybody! I am super new at being a student of trade. I’ve tried to trade without any study and well… here I am lol. I believe now is the best time so why not? I am hoping to become a full-time trader so that I can live the life of my dreams without be pimped by my 9-5 lol. I am ready to make this my career. Hopefully, I can meet some cool people and we can be successful together. Don’t be shy

Welcome! You can learn a lot in the education section of this Babypips forum and can start your trading career successfully.

1 Like

First of all construct a plan. Where you are now, where you want to be at a future point, and how you’re going to achieve it. Focus on learning, take it easy one step at a time, see if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle, and let rewards take care of themselves.

Practice on a demo account for several months - get used to the platform of your choice and continue to study.

1 Like

Welcome! Take your time and be patient in this journey. There’s just so much to learn and take in. Hope you’ll have great time here! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for that wonderful advice!

Thank you for that advice. I am in the process of constructing my plan now (and actually sticking to it). :slight_smile:

Thank you for the well wishes, same to you!

Welcome to the trader’s family that can be chaotic at times but you can always count on for seeking advice. Learning is the first step that will take you to your goal. Enjoy the process and keep your spirits high. Happy trading!

You need to put in work but it’s possible. Start off on demo and build a strategy that works for you and then go live, don’t quit your job until you feel confident.

Welcome aboard. You have chosen the best platform for learning. Feel free to seek advice and share your experience. We are more than happy to help you in your trading journey.

Waddup my G