What's your advice or motivation for a trader on a losing streak?

Try to find out your mistakes and see how others are profiting from the market.

1 Like

I have dealt with the same scenario ever since I started my trading business. I have a few recommendations to help you solve your problem. First off, 1. When you lose 20 trades, how much does your account lose (in terms of percentage)? 2. After I realized my mistake from a different perspective, everything changed in my trading technique.
We may easily overcome a loss of 10% to 12% by modifying our trading strategy.

If the loss is greater than 15%, you need to improve your risk management. My recommendation for that specific issue is to lower the risk percentage each trade, switch to a fixed lot size, or lower your margin.
  1. Verify that your trading strategy is effective over 100 trades or 100 trading days.

You won’t have as many unwarranted doubts now that you are confident that your trading strategy will be successful.

2. Emotion during the trade:
    Develop an automatic mechanical attitude. which means that, although robot trades are occasionally successful, they are not efficient over the long term. because we know when to stop in the market, but robots do not.

Build your thinking accordingly, adding a few extra features. When you deal, completely lay aside your emotional state of mind.

Come back from losing streak is not a big deal @Forexhid just keep working, try the above tips this will work, If you have any more doubts post me on insta@kathir_01

1 Like

Sure. Thanks

Wow great. Thanks buddy will sure hit you up