What's your best currency to trade

What’s your best currency? That particular currency you find it easier to trade with and you just flow with it

I prefer trading EURUSD and XAUUSD because these two pairs give me quick return.

2 Likes

Are you looking for suggestions for which pair to trade?

That’s nice @IbrahimAliFX keep up with it

Different types of traders prefer trading different currencies, for example- I feel comfortable trading EURUSD.

USDJPY and EURUSD have always been my go-to pairs. :thinking: But I’m also trying to expand and check out other pairs. :blush:

Any of the major currency pairs are pretty easy but just make sure to keep tabs on important economic events!

Hello EbiWinner,

I started with the majors but I was avoiding GBP/USD & USD/JPY because back then for me they were very volatile and kinda afraid of them.
Now my favourite pair from forex is EUR/JPY, mostly I’m trading indices, they are extremely volatile but now I know what I’m looking for. So now, volatility is in my favour, not against me.
I’m in love with Nasdaq because it moves like a beast, but I’m based in Europe and until the New York session the volatility is quite low so I stuck with DAX.
Okay to be honest there are days also in the London session when Nasdaq, Dow Jones and S&P moving well, but the real deal is taking place at 09:30 EST.

GBP/USD & USD/JPY will soon not be worth trading here it the USA as the NFA has declared these and other GBP and JPY pairs must have high margin requirements beginning this Sunday (or at least that is the story being told by brokers.)

This comes as a complete surprise to me… I haven’t seen any forum discussions or NFA request for public comment… has anyone heard about this before now?

The new rates:
AUDJPY 5%
CADJPY 5%
CHFJPY 5%
EURGBP 5%
EURJPY 5%
EURTRY 25%
GBPAUD 5%
GBPCAD 5%
GBPCHF 5%
GBPJPY 5%
GBPNZD 5%
GBPUSD 5%
NZDJPY 5%
TRYJPY 25%
USDJPY 5%
USDTRY 25%

Okay, I get your point, but there is always a plan b, Proprietary Trading Firms, discount brokers, and offshore brokers.
For your information, it’s the first time I hear about it, I’m not from the US so the regulations don’t affect me.

Lucky you!

Buddy I just gave you two solutions, google what I gave you and make your own research. I don’t want to suggest you because it’s your money and when it comes to that I want every individual to have his/her own personal opinion.
There are legitimate brokers offshore, and also Proprietary Trading Firms.