Are you focused on one pair only?

I am wondering if there is any trader here that is focused on one pair only. I wanted to know how it has been? do you think it has been better for you? what is your conclusion after focusing on one pair only.

I trade each pair better the better I am aware of the positions of the adjacent pairs.
For example; I trade the EURUSD better if I also focus on the EURGBP, EURJPY, USDJPY and so on.

You are right, there are pairs with connections between them that can help when trying to take a decision.

for beginners i can recommend it is more appropriate to focusing one pair , because too many pair can beginners confuse , but in demo newcomers should trade all major , it helps to increase trading performance.

we have to be focused on all major pairs first of all, now i am busy with EUR/USD , um using it in demo to see the performance when scalping particularly.

how much you can return by means of scalping that brings profit in a short time ?

I hate scalping bro, I am a swing trader.

I hate being all day in the charts. The whole purpose of traading is to enjoy life and I see this very achivable with swing trading.