What's your biggest frustration or challenge in trading fx?

What’s the biggest frustration or challenge that you’ve faced in trading fx?

1 Like

My biggest challenge is making consistent profit in forex but still I could make a consistent profit.

2 Likes

Being Cool, Calm and Collected, which has been an ongoing challenge.

1 Like

Boredom. It’s a killer!

If there isn’t a trade available to me, and my money isn’t ‘working’ I get antsy. And I find it very difficult not to get distracted (I’m typing this when I should be doing other things tbh!).

1 Like

Finalizing a trading plan

2 Likes

Can understand brad! Happens with me too.

2 Likes

The biggest frustration or challenge in forex trading is sometimes the charts do not make sense, and you do not know how to interpret it.

1 Like

Actually having a frustration is the biggest frustration…

A trader needs to trade without emotions involved.

You cannot be frustrated at the market behaviour… It is you who has a problem.

You already know market doesn’t always respect technical levels… you already know market runs stops before resuming … You already know market is slow sometimes… you already know you can’t have a 100% win rate… what are you frustrated at? Everything is expected.

4 Likes

Nesting of frustration into the mind of traders is a common phenomenon in Forex space. But we should not let it be like this because it will disengage us from trading. We should identify the market trend first to trade in the right direction.

1 Like

That traders cannot come of trading is the biggest frustration of traders. But make sure frustration doesn’t lead you to make any wrong decision. Traders around the globe are plagued by the disease. Spend your time in learning more and more about Forex trading because it will carry the ultimate success for you.

3 Likes

Keeping my brains together. Trading can turn into a nightmare!

2 Likes

It’s not knowing what went wrong in my trade. I have accepted the fact that I can’t move ahead without losses. But at least, I need to know what went wrong so that I don’t repeat the same mistake.

2 Likes

It could be challenging to understand the forex market as an amateur trader, the best way to avoid this is to learn more and stay updated with the latest news and trends.

1 Like

same understanding charts sometimes its confusing

1 Like

I find it very difficult to stop getting greedy. Time-to-time I have to run a self-analysis if I am being greedy or not.

1 Like

Forex trading didn’t come easily to me right away. I spent many months trying to find the right strategy and studied all the options so as not to lose my money. I partially succeeded, but I’m still learning.

1 Like

I find it frustrating when my trading strategy is losing edge and I have to backtest. It becomes more frustrating that even after numerous backtesting I don’t get the desired results.

It really is challenging to be consistently profitable. Are you following a trading system?

Same for me. I still have yet to master my emotions when trading.

Yeah it really is boring. Then once you’re in a trade it’s just a waiting game.