What's your favorite meme coin out there?

Trump Meme coin has some increased action. Well, all meme coins really.

All top coins are down today, but I think this is normal rotation.

Honestly, meme coin is just a game but I am surprised that people can put plenty of money into those coins. Doge and Shiba is just like the start, Pepe is really a stomp and I like that frog.

Absolutely, and this was my change of mindset early in 2024 after reading an article in the news about a meme coin sniping practitioner. There is plenty of history, right back from the Tulip Bubble and the South Seas trading bubble. You just have to be in on the first (second or third?) surge, and not to be the last sucker holding the baby when the bottom falls out of the bath. In and out, that is the key.

My modified plan is to get in and out fast, but modified by the “when it doubles, sell half”. This is the equivalent of resetting your stop loss to break even when you are in profit. Except there is no leverage, so it’s impossible to be stopped out. I don’t mind holding bags of garbage at the end so long as most of those bags are the memes that I have already sold the initial investment for.

Great plan. I’ve been caught in some super successful moves only to have that evaporate on me on the next leg down. I must learn from my errors!