What's your favorite TV series?

I watched the new season and it was good. Better than season 2, in my opinion.

Plus one on Breaking Bad. I like how they finished strong unlike GOT.

I haven’t seen an episode of Stranger Things. :blush: The hype here is making me want to check it out. :blush:

Oh yeaaah! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: My friends have been posting about it. Since I haven’t watched it yet because I’ve been super busy, I feel like I’m already behind the trendy shows. :sweat_smile: I hope I can watch it soon. :sweat_smile:

Is it scary? I don’t like watching scary stuff. :sweat_smile:

Lol. It’s not that scary! You should definitely check it out!

Btw, 3 years ago today, Netflix released Season 1 of Stranger Things!

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with you. Are you also hoping that someone is still alive next season? :sob:

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I really do not like said someone, so, no.

Oh man, it was really good! Finished it too.

I’ve tried watching the first episode before but I got bored a few minutes in. :sweat:

I apologize, I kind of lost track - the first episode of what series?

Oh sorry I meant Stranger Things. :blush:

1 Like

I fell asleep the other day while watching the first episode LOL but I was tired as hell, so that’s probably why,i’ll give it another try later lol

1 Like

WoW… really… I thought 2 was great! Haven’t watched 3 yet!

KC

Just started Outlander on Netflix - time travel and history! Two of my faves!!

Currently watching HBO’s Euphoria.

1 Like

In my opinion, s2 of Stranger Things was a bit unfocused and had some pacing issues (still very enjoyable though) but s3 is even better.

As for Outlander, I am a huge fan of any and all period setting stories, but this one didn’t grab me for some reason.

Same. I wonder if it’s just the first episode that’s really boring though. :sweat_smile:

What’s it about? :blush:

From imdb: “A look at life for a group of high school students as they grapple with issues of drugs, sex, and violence.”

I stopped watching this. Having a teenage daughter, I feel that this series is too much for me. :disappointed_relieved:

Watch another episode! Give this series a chance, :smile: