What's your favorite TV series?

My favorites are Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, and Band of Brothers. The ones I’m watching now are Suits and The Good Doctor. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi there @CoinLady!

I also like the Game of Thrones. I’m very excited for the upcoming season! I loved Breaking Bad, and right now, I’m watching The Flash and Westworld.

2 Likes

I like watching some of the original Netflix shows and movies, like ‘Seven Seconds’ (a must-watch) and ‘Black Mirror’ (another must-watch) lol I loved The Walking Dead when it FIRST came on, but now? not too much. Everyone says that Breaking Bad is a good show, along with Westworld so I’ll check those out!

2 Likes

I’m also watching The Good Doctor, pretty good drama coz I’m always crying in each episode. :cry: Like @justshell, I also watch original Netflix shows. I liked Stranger Things and 13 Reasons Why. I’m catching up on Santa Clarita Diet and Lost in Space. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lucifer :heart:
GoT
Vikings
Altered Carbon
Disjointed
Weeds
2 and a half men (before Ashton came in)
Shameless
The 4400
Heroes (the last season was a bit ‘meh’)
Black Lightning
The Frankenstein Chronicles
Madmen

Those are just a few I’ve enjoyed and pop up in mind when I think of a good series.

2 Likes

Its got to be The Sopranos.

3 Likes

Silicon Valley… Hilarious…

Don’t watch much TV, follow people on YouTube travelling the globe…Gone with the Wynns, a couple traveling around the Bahamas, Nassau and South America in a 43’ Catamaran… Video Blogging with quality production… real reality…

2 Likes

Game of thrones and prison break and if you want to know which one mostly favorite, I will ensure Game of thrones because of its reality.

Nice of you to comment @Penelopip :slight_smile: What’s Westworld about?

Yeah check out Breaking Bad. I also liked TWD before. I somehow don’t like how the story has developed. I heard about Black Mirror from one of my coworkers too, I’ll check that out. :slight_smile: I forgot about the Netflix originals. I liked Narcos and Making A Murderer. What’s Westworld about? :slight_smile:

I got tired of waiting for the next episode of The Good Doctor so I watched the Korean version. :joy: I also watched 13 Reasons Why. I finished it in one day. :joy: Not really sure if I liked it or hated it. It gave me a view of how some kids think now but I hate how entitled the girl was. :unamused:

Oh yeahhh, I love watching Shark Tank too lol

Anyone here who’s seen Altered Carbon?

1 Like

Loved the hotel host. This is maybe the first series where I was rooting for a support character rather than the main ones.

OMG! :smiley: I also like Black Mirror! :smiley: (I hope this counts even if its not really a “tv” series.) Haha. :smiley: What’s your favorite episode? It has to be the Black Museum for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also like How to Get Away With Murder and Scandal. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. I suddenly want to be a lawyer every time I watch. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

I love how every episode has its own plot lol but hmmm, i liked mostly all of the episodes from all “seasons”, but the episode called ‘Hang the DJ’ where they had that dating program that had an end date to all relationships was pretty cool to me.And if you like lawyer shows then you should like ‘Seven Seconds’

I also watched The 4400 but didn’t finish it. I tried watching Madmen together with the Sopranos but couldn’t get past a few episodes hehe. I’ll look into those you mentioned in your list. I’m looking for something interesting to watch. :slight_smile:

I tried watching the Sopranos but there’s just too much violence haha. I know a lot of those I like have violence but I leave and do something else during those scenes or close my eyes. :joy: I’ve tried maybe twice or thrice to watch The Sopranos because a lot of my friends talked about it and also because it’s among the highest rated of all time on IMDB. Maybe I’ll try again haha. :joy:

Definitely give Lucifer a try.
Not much violence (at least not the graphic kind), a lot of jokes and some bada*s actors.

You people surely watched lots of shows. May I know how can you manage watching shows regularly while trading in case you trade and work?
Besides I don’t watch shows but used to watch life-changing movies which I love the most, like

• Hacksaw Ridge,
  • God’s Not Dead (two parts),
  • Facing the Giants,
  • I’m Not Ashamed
  • and so on…
1 Like