What's your favorite TV series?

i can’t watch horror movies either but i never leave a chance to. i have this urge to watch it even though i know at the end of i’ll regret so much. happens every time.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tried watching The Haunting of Hill House series recently and I quite after two episodes, it was so not for me. :sweat_smile:

The only time I like watching horror movies or tv shows is when I want to keep my mind off something else lol.

I’m so curious about Haunting of Hill House because everyone’s been talking about it. But I know if I watch even just an episode it will have an effect on me forever. :sweat_smile:

Ash vs Evil Dead all the way guys. best TV show ever.

Give it a try. It’s not your typical horror movies. You might even look forward to Season 2. :smiley: :+1:

Haha thanks @baemax023. The last time I watched something scary was at least 10 years ago. I have no plans of going back to my paranoid self. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Breaking bad was the last show I was 100% hooked on. Season 3 and 4 were GOLD.

Shame I haven’t felt that way about any other show, at least not since I was a kid

I’m the exact opposite. If I am already anxious about something this genre only makes my anxiety worse. :smiley:

Did you watch it during the day? That was my plan of attack lol

Really? I’m probably going to overthink every sound I hear and everything that happens around me which will keep my mind off whatever it is that’s bothering me. :joy:

2 Likes

Same here. i’ve heard a lot about that show. i am definitely going to watch it. and i know after that i’ll be sleeping with my lights on for like a year :joy:

3 Likes

Good luck with that @goldberry! :smiley: Update us once you’ve finished the series! :ghost:

So many!

I just rewatched The Sopranos that is excellent.
I am a big fan of comedies and currently watching AMerican Housewife which is very funny and very apt too, if you have kids.

I’m gonna check that American Housewife! Thanks for the recommendation :smiley:

definitely. :ghost:

Haha, no, I had no time during the day. Maybe that was the problem.

Just started. I’ve now got a tingle in my back walking through the house at night. :laughing:

Haha! I don’t want that kind of stress in my life. It’s only been a couple of weeks that I’ve been having good sleep. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to check American Housewife too. Thanks for the recommendation. I want to start watching something light. :blush: