What's your proudest forex profit purchase? :)

Hi guuuuys. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: My trade’s still in the red :sweat_smile: but for a little positivity on a Monday morning, what’s your proudest forex profit purchase? :smiley: Haha. I mean, it doesn’t have to be super expensinve right? It could be something simple that’s really memorable for you guys. :smiley:

Definitely groceries each week for my family.

2 Likes

Aurora cannabis company, I bought stocks for 4 bucks per share. And sold near 12 bucks per share

1 Like

My best purchase was losing EA, I got a valuable experience that paid EA doesn’t work and I have to learn trading myself and develop my own unique software which put into practice my own ideas.

1 Like

That is fantastic. When did you buy and when did you sell?

Aww. Yeah. :blush: Definitely! :slight_smile: It’s inspiring to see how much your trading has helped your family. :slight_smile: I wish you even more blessings!

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Haha. :slight_smile: That’s interesting! :smiley: What made you decide to buy stocks from that company? But happy that purchase gave you even more profits! Haha.

Yeah so in reality, what you purchased is a life lesson. :smiley: How has that worked for you so far? :slight_smile:

My very first demo trade! I got around 600 dollars of pretend money, but it was really important to make me decide to trade forex as a side gig!

1 Like

it would definitely be my trading setup in my room,including my new laptop I just bought,and plus I just needed a place where I can sit to study and trade in my place, instead of laying in the bed and passing out all the time LOL

3 Likes

This is the dream right here.

That’s nice! :slight_smile: Haha. :smiley: Now the next step is to turn that 600 dollars to real money. :wink: Good luuuck!

Oooooh. :smiley: Must be nice to always get to see and use the fruits of your hard work. :smiley: I’m proud of you justshell! :blush:

Indeed it was the life lesson. Basically it taught me that any paid software that promises to generate money for you is a bread of the seller only. Working EAs or trading solutions are always used for their creators moreover it is a kind of commercial secret that has to be protected and they should be willing to pay money for the security. As for me I’m concerned about the possibility of analysis of my trades by my current broker to understand my trading solution that’s why I try to mix my trades with some random ones to make it untraceable.

1 Like

Same from me; even the signal provider service! Only manual trading is real!

1 Like

Update:
I bought a coffee with my FX wins! =)

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: Good job there. :slight_smile: I bet that coffee was so good. :wink:

Definitively!