When did you realize you are now a consistent trader?

First of all I would like to thank babypips for the knowledge and the people who keeps sharing their ideas in the forum. At first I didn’t realize if I was doing it right or wrong and then I just kept on reading any online articles looking for that perfect strategy and psychology to anyone who has experience who has stayed in the game for a long time. After countless of hours researching and time practicing and blowing accounts, hehe I didn’t even notice that I am starting to get consistent with my trading. It was just like a light switch for me and then it all worked, maybe it’s just the market condition that I’m already insync with the market which might go away anytime soon but right now I’m feeling good with my trades and I started having fun with it. I don’t know if it was the same experience with your guys out there who has been doing this for a long time but for beginners out there, i know the pain, but just keep on holding on and never give up. Give yourself more time and absorb everything on what you see, read or heard. That’s it for me, I’m just happy to be part of this wonderful community and I’m still lacking but I can clearly see now the light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope this inspires people and not to give up on their dreams to become a profitable trader.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story! It’s really motivating to hear how dedication and learning can turn things around in trading. Keep going!

Your story is incredibly inspiring! Congratulations on your success!
When I first started trading, I spent countless hours in a demo account, experimenting with varioustimeframes, currency pairs, and indicators. Eventually, I made the confident decision to focus solely on trading GBP/USD.

It’s important to keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another. I am thrilled to share that I have been utilizing time, strategy, and volume analysis in my trading! Mastering Price Action has been an absolute game-changer for me. Trust me, it can make all the difference!

By simplifying my charts and focusing on only the most necessary statistics and pending orders, I have been able to achieve greater success. If you are not currently using pending orders in your trading, I highly recommend reconsidering your approach. With pending orders, you can enter the market at your desired price and seize the best opportunities available!

Don’t wait for the market to come to you, take control and make your move with confidence.

1 Like

Yeah, because when I was a struggling trader all I wanted are those words to never give up. As long as you don’t give up in trading, you will eventually get there. That’s why I just have to say it in this forum for those aspiring traders out there who might read this. Thanks

It was like the same for me. Hahaha but not in major pairs, when i focused on market structure and then started doing cross pairs, I think that’s where the magic started to happen for me. You have a great story as well. Keep it up and we will eventually rise up there with guys on top. It’s gonna be a snowball effect goin up from here on.