When do I enter this kind of trade

When do you think I should enter this kind of trade and are this support and resistance levels good

Which direction are you planning on entering?

You do not need to ask the same question in 2 different places. Stop spamming the new topics. Just ask once and wait.

You should buy it just before it goes up then sell just in time for it to come back down :wink:

2 Likes

I am sorry

Yes, but are those level okay or I lack understanding of where to put them. Thank you

Without knowing how you trade or what you are looking for I can’t comment if they are correct. Those lines on a 15 minute chart mean nothing to me and how I trade, but to others or yourself it may mean something?

“Where do I enter?”

Correct question.

You enter at a previous point bit level.

Look at your chart and mark up all the “pointy bits” then come back.

A simple strategy is to follow an uptrend with long positions.

Go to the daily chart. Check that price is rising with a consistent upward-sloping movement: confirm this with a short and a long EMA, such as 20 and 50 - check that both are also sloping upwards.

Wait for a day to print which has a lower low and a lower high. Set a buy order just above the day’s high. set a stop-loss either just below the day’s low or use ATR to identify a lower level. Adjust the size of your position so that the loss if the SL is hit would be 1% of your account capital. Set a TP 1.5 times higher than your SL distance, but be prepared to exit manually after the third successive higher close.

1 Like

I would suggest buying it before it goes up any further and sell it when you think that it is falling.

I think you should enter now before it goes any further.

Don’t rely on tips from others. As you can see nobody can help you with this. You still need to learn a lot about trading. It always can be a short as well as long trade. And it depends on your target. Is it 10, 20, 50 or 200 pips? When you have answer to that, then you will know better where to enter.

1 Like

Depends on the direction you are planning to go! As I always say, it is an individual call on the basis of what you can handle. If you know what you are doing and can manage risk in the upcoming time, you go for it. And if you have any doubts that you won’t be able to do it, you must not take the risk.

The only strategy that I follow when I go live is to buy an asset at a low price and sell it at a high price. This is my sole aim and this is what I aim at no matter what type of trading I am doing. I make changes in my trades in accordance with the market situations.

This is a relief… I would be worried if you were buying high and selling low :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The question is how do you define what is a ‘high’ price and what is a ‘low’ price?

What you defined is what every single person who invests or trades aims to do. No one ever wishes to buy high then sell low. But we don’t always get what we wish for…

When you are ready with your analysis and know what you are doing. Try providing a few details about this as well.