When do I lose money?

Hey guys ,I really would like to know : When I’m trading be it candlesticks or charts when do I lose money? Is it everytime the indicator moves up or down depending on my trade /prediction do I lose funds everytime the indicator goes up or down or do I lose money every new candlestick ?

My dear you can never loose or earn on each movement of the market. You would loose every time if you mistaken. Remember you will never loose money on every mistake too. Instance i have a 5000 usd in my account balance and i am placing a trade of 0.01 on buy CP is 1.12000 usd i placed my order on buy and eur usd goes even down 900 pups which means on that stage my current result is - (pisps minis from my order) if i have lot of money the rate will definetally stable again and not only toch my order linits but also crosses in profits too.
One who has no expertise should wait more and place well calculated pending orders on historical data. Such orders take time but if some of trades in a month become active can result in a loud profits too

So if my current balance is 5000 and I trade and the trade leaves me with a balance of 4500 , the indicator on the graf(spread) moves in my favour then my projected balance is 6000 ( mind you I haven’t closed the trade yet the projected balance is the the balance I would have if I closed the trade), the indicator moves again but this time not in my favour and my projected balance is 3000 and I closed the trade but that not where my stop loss is at so what would my balance be?
Would I be left with the balance of my stop loss or would I be left with the balance at Wich I closed the trade?

Hi; Forex is not all about indicator based trading! Try to learn chart analysis instead of tool based trading! Besides, fundamental analysis will help you to understand the logic behind any big move!

1 Like

To understand the basic mechanics of how trades are opened and closed and how the platform works and how you win or lose, open a demo account with a broker.

You can then go on to use the demo money to trial simple strategies before you open a live account and have to put your own capital at risk.

Same advice from me; demo is the main identify for the newbie’s! New traders should practice in demo as much as they can;

Hi,

You don’t lose money whenever a new candlestick shows. You only lose money, or gain money, whenever you close your trade. Also you will lose some money in fees etc. Check the pre-school section in the education segment.