When do you feel the most fulfilled when it comes to forex? :)

I felt so fulfilled when my I came back to see the I hit the green with profits after setting up my graphs on TradingConnector and it auto execute alert with metaTrader

1 Like

Oooh! :blush: That’s pretty brave. :smiley: Haha. I kinda try to stay away from suggesting trades to friends because I don’t want them to blame me if it failed. :sweat_smile: But good for you and your frieeend! :smiley: Must have been nice. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been trying! Huhuhu. :sob:

Aww. :blush: That’s great! :smiley: 2 years going strong! :smiley: I hope you bag even more pips!

That makes sense. :smiley: Haha. Overcoming difficulties in trading is already an achievement. :blush:

Right?! Maybe we’d also get to enjoy some of that significant profit. :pray:

Manifesting more wins for youuuu! :blush:

SO TRUE HAHAHA :sweat_smile: But it’s something we really have to learn! So good luck to both of us when it comes to that matter! :smiley:

I feel the highest level of pleasure when I can earn big profit even though it happens rarely.

2 Likes

yes thank you and you too, we all win together

1 Like

When I am in consistent profit, I feel fulfilled and proud even though it doesn’t last long.

1 Like

I feel jolly when my trades hit TPs because it means my strategies and ideas worked. Consistent profit gives me high pleasure.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll do that. :joy:

I hope that never happens. What shall I do then? :joy: :lying_face:

I think we all can relate! :smiley: Hahaha. But if you don’t mind, what would you consider as “big profit?” :slight_smile: Just cause I think it can also greatly differ per person. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully! :crossed_fingers: I hope you’re doing great with your trades. :blush:

Aww. :open_mouth: Why doesn’t it last long? :open_mouth: How long before you say you’ve been “consistently profitable”? :thinking:

True that! :blush: Although I haven’t really experienced that in a while. :sweat_smile: Hahaha.