When do you feel the most fulfilled when it comes to forex? :)

Just curious about what makes you feel the most fulfilled or proud when you guys are trading. :blush: I know it can differ for everyone so I just wanna know how it is for you guuuys. :blush:

Since the start of 2023, iā€™ve been having every of my bills paid all by myself, and whenever i press that withdrawal button, i feel the freshness and be like ā€œisnā€™t this why i trade?ā€ :blush:

1 Like

it is nice to be in a few percent of profitable traders :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Personally, I would say generating profits in trades brings me a great sense of pride and fulfilment, it just validates all the skills and efforts that I have put in.

1 Like

just when i work correct
it is not important that i win or lose because it is not my job i just try to be better here
when i forecast market true that is really great feeling and it is not important that i make that trade in demo or real account it just feel very very good to do it

1 Like

That it can shape your life!
That is the reflection of how you are living your life!
That will answer all your efforts!
I think it is the best market, and I know that it is a little cruel to newbies or armature ones (just like myself!) but I love it!

1 Like

Hello ria!
The fact that trading is more than just a market; itā€™s a way of life.
It has the potential to grant you independence and empower you to take control of your financial future. Not only that, but it can also be an intriguing conversation topic that ignites discussions and sparks curiosity among others.
For me, trading represents a significant source of hope. It came to my aid after enduring previous losses, and thatā€™s why I hold unwavering loyalty to it. It has been a beacon of hope, guiding me towards a brighter and more promising future!
Best luck/

1 Like

Awwww. :blush: Super happy for you Ayo! :blush: You deserve it after all the hard work youā€™ve put into forex. If you donā€™t mind me asking, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

Definitely! :blush: I wish to get there myself. :pray: Haha. I need to be more consistent and trade regularly. :sweat_smile:

Aww. :blush: Thatā€™s true! :smiley: The amount doesnā€™t really have to be super big, but just as long as it makes you feel like what youā€™re doing is not just for nothing. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s a very professional way to look at it! :blush: And I must say that that way, itā€™s easier to feel more fulfilled because you donā€™t depend your sense of fulfillment to the outcome of your trades. :blush:

1 Like

Love the energy! :blush: If you donā€™t mind, how long have you been trading? :smiley: I hope you power through the challenges of forex and really let it help you shape your life. :blush:

Thanks Margaret. :blush: I can really feel that forex has made such a positive effect on your life. :blush: I hope it continues to be one of your significant sources of hope! :smiley:

1 Like

When I advised one of my friends to trade a specific currency pair, she experienced significant profits.

2 Likes

you can always use higher time frame to be more consistent and trade regularly :wink:

2 Likes

I made this decision October 2021; itā€™s 2023 now and would say going to two years now.

1 Like

overcoming difficulties. I get ready to take on fresh tasks.trading is all challenge

1 Like

Hi Amy. Also give us some advice. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. It really makes me hardworking and optimistic.

1 Like

Thank you dear Ria!
Iā€™ve been trading for less than a year and well, actually, it is shaping my life, as I mentioned earlier. I found out that I need to control my stress, and well, where was the source? Forex!
Thank you, and I hope all the best for you as well!

2 Likes