When should i go back to demo?

i have been live for 1 week and i have lost 3 trades already. should i go back to demo? how do you know when you should go back to demo account?

Three losing trades is not enough to identify whether your chosen strategy can be profitable for you. But there might be some early lessons - why did you lose?

2 Likes

Look back at your trades and try to find out what went wrong, and also what you should have done differently.

1 Like

You should stick to demo trading as long as you stay on the market. Demo must enhance your trading efficacy.

How big was your account size and how much of it did you lose?

1 Like

demo is very important , no way to ignore but the experience we take from demo actually not works in a real account.

sometimes i feel instead of demo account it is more important to trade in a micro account , this is really supportive to make sure live knowledge,

Go back to demo if you find any lacking in your knowledge. Demo will help you rectify your mistake.

I always encourage demo trading because demo works as a practice ground.

Many of us start trading without learning and they find forex trading a losing game for them. So, I suggest them use demo account to enlarge your return.

You should go back to demo when you feel that you have the lacking of knowledge. Demo will help you enlarge your knowledge.

Once trading a strategy in a demo account on live market data, you should be profitable over at least a one-month period, and/or over at least 50 trades before considering trading with real capital.

Demo account is like a practice ground for traders and traders should nurture the tendency of practicing on demo account.

Demo will enhance your trading efficiency so never get unstuck from the demo account.

Definitely agree with tommor and dushimes. :thinking: Some of my losing streaks have gone past 3 losses in a row HAHAHA but, if you don’t mind, how long were you on demo? :blush: Maybe it would help to make sure that you’ve had enough time to practice on demo before going live. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I hope OP comes back…I’m curious how it’s going.