Where Can I Find a PAMM Broker?

Hey guys

So I was going to open up a PAMM account on FXCM as a most reputable broker, and I asked their support rep where to find list of account managers and their track record, but he said they’re not supposed to make any recommendation, so idk I’m confused now how do I find managers, do I just google it?

I had same issue
found a broker and choose manager
based on low risk and returns based on report of manager
been with him 3 months. my equity has grown $26k…
let me know if you’d like to see the report

Yes show report pls I wouldn’t mind to earn 26k lol how much did you invest to earn that much

Xemarkets.com or trading point

You can simply ask to their chat support and I don’t think so that they are not able to answer you.

Try Hotforex. You can check the performance of the accounts and even get a personal manager for your account. Ask from the customer support. Probably they will help you.

Performance fee only 20% and you can start with minimum dep $500
Roughly 13-15% monthly growth
Is very sensible and responsible (does not trade when markets are crazy)
didnt trade during chinese new year
everyday is profitable and only trades from 10pm - midnight
With him I feel very safe and secure

broker is Yadix - manager is 12427

instaforex, instaforex, instaforex

Xemarkets.com or swissquote.Com

I dont get it, like why are they not allowed to show the pamm performance, I trade with hotforex, although I did not invest in a pamm account but when you check the pamm section, there is the pamm managers and the performance and the necessary info for any trader to decide to join or not right?

Just google it, there are plenty of brokers who offer PAMM accounts. Having said that, ignore their past performance. I suggest that you pick the one you think of investing with and then monitor the trades for about six months and see what they accomplish.

I think that all brokers should show you pamm performance. With my broker, they show the profile, trading strategy, risk model and expected returns. Then, if you’re interested you can request the details statement to check…not bad if you ask me

That’s standard with every broker which offers PAMM accounts and nothing special.

That is quite demanding but you can get more about PAMM brokers from these links
PAMM Forex Brokers, Forex Brokers with PAMM, LAMM and MAM Accounts and PAMM Forex Brokers list – The PAMM Account Service in forex market
Take ample time reading through, and by the end you’ll get informed to make the wise decision about your ultimate choice.

Agreed, any broker offering PAMM accounts, must offer all the stats, metrics so that you can make an educated decision and any broker who does not list the info - do not just walk away, start running…

…and run far far away!

Have to agree here, it’s all about the Manager, and making sure that the performance is consistent, conservative and stable - personally, I am not interested in “get rich quick” and managers that offer 50% - 150% a month, it simply won’t happen!

Be careful, do your research and try to understand fully the manager and his strategy…