Where can I find the list of the brokers and accepting countries?

Recently, I contacted XM for actually opening a LIVE account then I found they do not support my country which I have a permanent address yet my living address in another country is accepted. So, my bank documents from the country of origin got a problem with opening an account there.

Does anyone know where to find such accepting country lists for the FX traders? I know USA, Israel, North Korea, Belies and some other countries are always listed as the restricted countries. I’m just curious where I can find a quick review of which country’s residence is accepted as a customer.

there is too many brokers for each country but maybe you want to find your country regulatories organizations and then find the brokers from there
here is the guide from bp:
https://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-regulation

I’m an account manager willing to help those that have lost their money to scammer in one way or another trading. I give you my word that i will meet up with the following criteria

$1000 get $14,000

$1,500 get $19,000

$2,500 get $25,000

$4,500 get $30,000 – You can create your own account with our recommended broker, then you have access to it at anytime, and send me the detail for management – 80% guaranty profit, With a minimum investment of $250 ? Payout within {24} hours after the end of every trading period.
Success is for risk takers? i take the risk back then now i can prove to you that success is my other name if interested email me via KRESTINVEST AT PROTONMAIL