Where can I learn about Fundamentals?

I’m interested to learn about Fundamentals. Where’s the best place to learn?

1 Like

http://www.ucla.edu

Hi zianfx.

I have to admire your thirst for knowledge. But this is business, we’re not students. Before getting involved in any learning or research or training or data collection you should always ask yourself two basic questions -

1. What do I need to know?
  2. Why?

Q2 is more important.

2 Likes

my friend runs free webinars on Youtube. Almost every day at 8 am CET covering pre London market open, at 2pm CET NY market open and most of the major events on economic calendar discussing the fundamental and technical approach. He has 15 years of experience in trading and investment banking background. I can honestly recomend him. FOREX - START YOUR TRADING DAY RIGHT. June 19 , 2019

1 Like

First of all, you can start with numerous books, including not only those dedicated particulary to Forex, but also different books for students studing economics and finance.
Then, you should read reliable sources of related information like WSJ or Yahoo Finance. Plus, many investment companies has their own blogs or YouTube channels where you can find brief videos on key points and definitions. In fact, you do not have to become a financial professional, but general understanding could be useful for trading.

1 Like

The best to learn is the school of pipsology and also read the articles from pip diddy so you can understand the logic behind it.

2 Likes

Very good questions - you can learn about all of that simply right here completely, for example pipsology school, then something like EarnForex.com school, along with Forex Peace Army academy basics. I am sure it’s more than enough for some time.

I want to learn Fundamentals to incorporate with my trading. I just want to know what exactly I need to know and how to use it. I was hoping there was some sort of program that details the things I need to learn about.

Thanks man. I’ll look into it.

Do you have any books you can suggest?

Pipcrawler suggested this book:

or check out Forex Gump’s blog:

https://www.babypips.com/authors/forexgump

2 Likes

I guess; till now popular Forex forums are the best choice! Don’t buy any course at all.

1 Like

I can’t find so much about fundamentals on the school. I’m looking for something like a guide of the things I need to know and how to interpret it to incorporate with my trading.

Thanks @baemax023. I’ll look into it.

Thanks. Yes I’m looking for something that’s free like the babypips school.

No worries, good luck! :slight_smile:

That’s great; then spend your time on popular FX forums! Thanks!

I’m looking for something that has a format. @Luke_Ronchi

Oh; now I got it! But I never seen (useful actually) without BabyPips School.

1 Like

BabyPips school doesn’t talk much about Fundamentals the way it focuses on Technical.