Where can I trade stocks and forex, regulated broker?

After some serious googling I found out it is not easy to find regulated broker which would offer stock and forex (etc etc) trading.

One thing I also want to have is visually easy-to-use trading platform. Don’t really like metatrader 4/5, other good options? Fxcm has very nice desktop trading platform, but it doesnt offer really much to trade.

(I am using mostly naked Price Action, thus I need line graphs to trade.)

You can look closely at Interactive Brokers. They offer stocks, futures, options and Forex through one plaftorm TWS, which is quire comfortable.

The broker choosing issue has been discussed time and time again.
Depending on your location, options may be limited.
If your choice is not limited - in this article: The 4 Types of Forex Brokers - Explained – The Pip Farmer – Medium
scroll down to the bonus information section - you’ll see a list of regulatory authorities you can rely on.
Pick a broker that suits your needs, check his regulation (there should be a licence/registration number listed on his website) and check that number/broker on the regulator’s website to verify he, in fact, regulated.
Note - there is a difference between being “registered” and “regulated” - take note of that.
You want the broker to be regulated.
Then contact that broker and ask if they will accept you as a client, also what are the terms and conditions, contract specifications and user classification (retail/pro) - READ THEM, CAREFULLY!
While you’re at it - ask the broker about their execution and if they would provide post order execution reports upon request.
There’s a lot more to talk about on the topic of choosing a broker, but I`ll leave it at this for now.
If you have any questions - do ask.
Cheers

Thanks,

mainly I was looking for experiences about regulated brokers who would provide access both to stocks and fx and would have simple platform.

Just getting familiar with ib, lets see.

I guess the problem in MT4 is obsolete Windows XP design and lack of bright colors. But believe me or not MT4 is quite powerful platform with nice coding playground and battleground where you can code any trading idea you can imagine. regarding the brokers I can suggest FCA regulated brokers like Hotforex and Tickmill and of course US-based IB. Basically this is top-three from what I’ve tried for 5 years of work.

Yes, broker selection somehow can be tacky here as there are thousands of online brokerage houses. However, while choosing broker I always put forward all important aspects like spread, leverage, timely trade executions, etc. And I am happy that my broker ForexChief is providing me lowest zero spread, 1:400 leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions, continual support via a team of experts along with complete safety of funds.

Probably you have to stop advertising because mods are bloodthirsty here :slight_smile:

1 Like

My home locates at north pole (=northern Europe) and even here I can feel smell of advertisement.

I guess he doesn’t care just a regular spammer, who posts like a robot and leaves to the next place.

icmarkets.com offers a lot of forex products, stocks, bonds, coins, … you can find out for yourself. however forex products with MT4 and more stocks indexes with MT5 platform. this is also
My favorite broker
Also have
forex4you.com,
fxprimus.com, there is free swap but the bad point is that the currency must be deposit at least 1000 usd
octafx.com (not many stocks, but free swap support without forcing you to be a Muslim)
fortfs.com it’s nice to have a cent account, but also a lot of products

1 Like

I have been using Forexchief for some months now. It is easy to trade Stocks and Forex on their mt5 platform. When I see a thread of someone looking for a broker, I can only recommend what I use successfully.